This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mishi View Post
    Some bastard is outside somewhere close, racking it up on a noisy motorcycle at 4 am! Who the fuck does that!?
    My neighbor. Several of my neighbors.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Finally had to go to the doctor about my raging insomnia and hypnic jerks that keep me awake half the night.

The good news is that I got a prescription sleep aid.

The bad news is the damn scrip cost $120.00.

This shit better be worth it......
      I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• Quoth Severen13 View Post
        The good news is that I got a prescription sleep aid.
        The bad news is the damn scrip cost $120.00.
        This shit better be worth it......
        There's always Lupo's skillet skill...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I kind of won the argument with my mother! *happy dance*
          I gave her two options: do things my way or GTFO! (Phrased far more politely)
          She stated that she was choosing the first option, but in a roundabout manner. I'm expecting more fights, but I'm happy that I've kinda won this round.
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Ugh, depression kicking me in the butt again.

Starting to actually plan ways to make people happy. Like since MIL is such a better mother then me - just let hubby and the kids move in with her in VA and I'll check into a homeless shelter for a while.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *huggles Kanalah* Don't do that sweetie. We love you, as does your family.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I feel your pain, Kanalah...
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *curls up in a ball* I wish someone would give me a damn job, I spent the best part of ten minutes in tears because of the stress of job search and interviews (I have one tomorrow and have to give a presentation...oh and I hate speaking in front of people). I just want a job it would be less work.

This will be my fourth interview in about three weeks.
                  Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Bardmaiden, I hope you do very well at your interview tomorrow and get the job...you're right, it will be a big weight off your shoulders!!
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *Cuddles everyone* Jazzy probably has a chest infection, I'm so tired (Hailie kept waking me up to check on Jazzy) and we're going to see a new doctor this afternoon because our normal two are booked out. I don't want to argue over weight again, I'm sick of explaining what Jazzy eats and how busy she is. She has a high metabolism and 'thin' genetics on both sides, of course she's skinny!
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *gives Bardmaiden many hugs*
                        That's my roomie problem too. She breaks down and has panic attacks just talking to me about applying to jobs. And everyone's like 'You're too nice.' 'You need to kick her out.' 'She needs to get a damn job.' And I just wanna say to these people (including my mother and father): 'FUCK YOU! When you spend 2 hours at night trying to calm a panicking roomie when you have to be up in less then six hours, THEN you can say something!'
                        I'm sending you many many good thoughts. Good luck!
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• hugs to dragon wings. your roomie has you for an awesome friend. i don't think she has been out in this kind of world so to her its super scary and the what ifs weight heavy on her mind perhaps. i do know its hard and frustrating but please don't give up!

lots of comforting hugs.

now i feel bad because i am having to make the decision to keep a friend or let them go. and no it does not pertain to anyone on the boards

Comment

• We had a horrible night last night. Both Clementine & I woke up very early yesterday (Sunday) so we could go with Clyde to the mini-triathalon he was running (running first, then biking, then swimming - backwards, but since they were doing the swimming in an inside pool with limited lanes, this was the way they had to do it). Clementine & I were fine until after Clyde was done with his part of the triathalon, then he had to have us watch others he knew race. (We didn't know them, just him). Then Clementine just went overboard, I had to get her out of the pool area. She & I went to the car and waited another 30-45 minutes for him to decide to come to the car to us. Then we had breakfast, grocery shopped, took a 2 hour nap and then had a late lunch. My mom came to visit while hubs was out watching a movie with a friend of ours.

Afterwards, we had a late dinner. And Clementine was back to be overly exhausted. Wouldn't listen. Wouldn't do as she was told. Having meltdowns concerning her Nintendo DS and the game(s) she was playing. Finally, she threw a hard metal tape measure at my head. (Fortunately it missed). I couldn't take it any longer. I grabbed my keys and left the house. I had to do it 4 times. The 4th time, Clementine finally calmed down enough to go to her room and wait for me to read her to sleep.

And y'all know what? Walking out that front door was easy. Too easy for me really. As I went to bed last night, I kept thinking I need to pack an overnight bag, with change of underthings, bedclothes, and an outfit for the morning. The only hard part would be packing my breather (I have sleep apnea & I use a machine). But that doesn't matter. I'd stash the overnight bag in the front closet (only I go in there). I've even decided which hotel I'd stay at.

This is sick, yes?

I don't know.

So I need to hide in this fort until this feeling goes away. Or something.
                            And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• Caly, I don't think it's sick...there is an illness in your family (just in general) and you are trying to protect yourself from it. You may never do what you're thinking about...and if you do, maybe that would be the thing that would finally get everyone the help they need.

I've had a cold since last Friday night...it's going away, but slowly, and all the crap built up in my ENT region is taking its sweet time leaving my body. I do have Mucinex but I can't take the one with "D" in it (or any other "D" medicines) due to my high blood pressure...it's under control with meds but taking the D stuff throws it into overdrive again. I still don't have a car since my accident, my husband doesn't want to rent one or have another car payment, so I have to share his car and MOST of the time it's not a big deal but sometimes it's a hassle. My brother and his family will be in FL starting Saturday morning but they're staying about 75 miles away, and I never did get the time off from work approved so it appears I can only see them when I'm not working, and when/if I have transportation out there or if they come here. My parents live in the opposite direction from where bro/family are staying so it's almost like them or me, not that anyone wants it that way.

Seriously, FML. I was so hoping 2012 would be better than 2011 and so far I think the first 3 months have been worse than all of last year combined.

Comment

• slinks in and offers hugs. funny considering how bad i've been today

well this is one of those times that even while on medication I am very down.
                                uhm...i can't recall where the forum is about suicide so i'll post it here...help please? i am distraught because my friend is in crisis and i cannot help her (her husband is dying all her support people left and she is almost stranded there and i very much know how that feels. and that she has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD amplifies everything) it doesn't sound like it is but it is a big deal because she is the first friend i made in my life and even though we are across the states i don't want her to go that route.

and we may as well be connected at the hip because i know when she is having a bad day even if i haven't talked to her in a few so i call her and bug her for a few hours to help. but thats all i can do

Comment

Working...
                                X