X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i guess the sticky got taken away?

Comment

• *hugs* That is most I can offer Midnight, and to remind you that you know how to contact me if you need somebody to talk to.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs midnight* The sticky you're looking for is the one titled "Depression" in the Off Topic section, at least thats where it is for me. I want a nap *curls up on a comfy daybed and goes to sleep*
        Last edited by Mishi; 04-02-2012, 10:47 PM.
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Midnight12 View Post
          i guess the sticky got taken away?
          Still there.
          It's in Off Topic, as Mishi has said.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• this forum used to have a sticky i meant. thank you going there. doing better just scared
            hugs back to Mytical and Mishi. thank you very much.
            was more worried about bothering Mytical as he is recovering and with Mishi its just time factor as we are on opposite sides of the globe

Comment

• Found the stapler, lost it, found it again in the garden so I handed it to Jazzy for safekeeping. *Hides* I think I need some adult supervision.

Comment

• Please pray for my roommate. Through a lot of fucked up drama she was kicked out (by the dude I am subletting from) and until she gets a job she's not gonna have a consistent place to stay (I can't afford a bigger place in my current income and she's not welcome here). I feel horrible that I can't do anything to help (other then offer loads of encouragement and emotional support). My sister and brother and law are being so fucking awesome and have found a hostel for her and are gonna pay for at least one night. They also are gonna help roomie find the resources to help her get a job (anxiety is her biggest road block at the moment).
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I'll keep roomie in my thoughts DW. Midnight, you know I put others before myself. Besides..I'm strong like bull. Tough to keep somebody as stubborn as me down. *hugs*
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *Hugs everyone* Praying for your roomie Dragon Wings. Your sister and BIL are lovely, and I hope that roomie can find a job as soon as possible.

Comment

• Thanks all. And yes Mishi, my sister and bil are *amazing*! This is the couple that took me in for 6 weeks after my ex essential said 'You've gotta go, I don't care where but you have to be out this weekend.' And they have 2 kids (love love love my niece and nephew) and 3 cats in a tiny 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse. I love my sister and her hubby so much. They've done so much good in this world, even just in my life.
                      Sorry, I'm exhausted so I'm rambling a bit.

Comment

• I'm so fucked right now financially. I didn't have the full rent on the first. I get paid on Friday. But using that paycheck to pay the rest of the rent leave less then $100 to pay my phone bill and bus pass. The bus pass costs $64 on its on and the phone bill more.
                        Fuck fuck fuck. So screwed.
                        Now if roomie gets a job and we get a new place my parents will help with the deposit and first month's rent so we'll not have to worry about that for the first month and I can pay down my phone bill and pay my rent.

Comment

• *Hugs D_W* Dude, the financial stuff really sucks.
                          By the way, your family kinda rocks. *hugs again*

Comment

• I'm pretty much decided that as long as I can find a position at a <my store> in the town I grew up in (the town my parents still live in) and as long as we can get roomie the medical and psychological care she needs (transition support and hormones) we're moving asap. It'll be easier on me financially and emotionally. I grew up in that town. Its familiar. But moving to Baltimore was a good test of myself.
                            Oh hell yeah my family's awesome. I texted my sister to let her know I was thinking about moving and she full on supports me. She said (and I agree) that I have to do what's best for me. And I'm thinking this is what's gonna be the best for me.

Comment

• Body is sore all over, and I have a headache that just will not go away. So run down and tired..all the time. *sighs* Gonna crawl to the corner and stay there awhile.

Comment

• *hugs d_w, d_w's roomie and Mytical*

Gonna pray for good stuff to come your way. <3
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X