This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hugs Myt and RP*
    My parents are floating me the $$ for rent so I can pay my other bills. They in turn will get the deposit when I move. And I'll be required to increase my monthly repayment to them.
    Roomie will be allowed back in the house Friday. She is to spend as much time as possible looking for a job (even if it may just be temporary). I'm gonna give her the task of cleaning/straightening our room as well.
    I'm probably gonna start calling stores in <my parents' town> tomorrow.
    Roomie and I will be saving as much money as possible the next month or so.
    I'm still stressed but it's looking more positive.
    Just wish my shift at work could of been better. On my birthday too.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I wish you'd had a better birthday *huge hugs* I'm glad everything is getting sorted and that roomie won't be living on the street. That won't help her anxiety at all! Good luck, I'm still praying for you all.

I want to go back to bed. My knees are cranky and theres so much housework to do!
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Wing beats, the ground rushing past
        spiraling through the air, flying fast
        Scales glinting brightly in the sun
        dancing in the wind, playing, having fun
        Graceful, powerful, with beauty to spare
        Flying speedily, seeking your lair
        You give wings to those who draw near
        You give courage to those who once knew only fear.
        You give us wings, so we can fly
        to soar with you up in the sky.

I know..not the best in the world..but .. happy birthday DW.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
          Wing beats, the ground rushing past
          spiraling through the air, flying fast
          Scales glinting brightly in the sun
          dancing in the wind, playing, having fun
          Graceful, powerful, with beauty to spare
          Flying speedily, seeking your lair
          You give wings to those who draw near
          You give courage to those who once knew only fear.
          You give us wings, so we can fly
          to soar with you up in the sky.

I know..not the best in the world..but .. happy birthday DW.
          Aww Mytical! That's awesome. *happy hugs*

And @Mishi: I wish my birthday was better too and I'm also glad shit's getting sorted. We appreciate your prayers. Hope your knees feel better. *hugs*

Comment

• omg Mytical, you are awesome. That's totally making me cry. (OK, OK, I cry at everything). Now for my whine: $600 so far for doc visits, tests to tell me stuff I already know, and physical therapy that did nothing. There goes 1/3 of my tax refund, which, quite frankly, I need to live on. *sigh*
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• *crawls into a corner*

yes I am being whiny about my birthday but dang it I wanted the whole family to go to Leavenworth (Washington) for my birthday and the hubby's birthday (we are 18 days apart, I like them young)

and now it looks like I won't get to go to a soccer game for my birthday (reserves playing our hated rivals to the south)

And my Mom is having 2 scans on Monday and then my uncle goes in for tests that might show he has cancer. All around or on my birthday.

Yes I am just about 36 so this shouldn't matter but it does.

*goes off to hug a moose*
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Two of our cats have died within a couple of weeks of each other. Neither of them were a full year old yet. We do have two others who seem to be healthy.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• I ... Ahem ... I packed my suitcase yesterday. Packed my sleep apnea breathing machine. Even packed my stuffed Snoopy (which I've had since I was 10 and he goes everywhere with me). Then as soon as hubs came home, I left.

I spent the night at my mom's house.

I felt liberated. I felt good.

I felt like not coming back. Leaving hubs with Clementine so she can have a good education and grandparents (my mom & dad) to look after her.

I came back this morning.

I'm looking for excuses to leave again.

I'm a bad person.
                  And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• You're not a bad person. You're an exhausted one *huge hugs*

@AndrewB: I'm sorry for your loss, I really hope that the healthy two stay healthy, happy and have long lives.
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Oh, it gets worse. Our dog might be dieing, too. He had a massive seizure today and doesn't seem to be coming out of it.
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Andrew B, that's just terrible.

Were the cats outdoor at all? Could it be that they've been poisoned?

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• All four of our cats are outdoor cats which like to hunt. But if poisoning was the case all of them would probably be getting sick and that is not the case.

Also, my mother's dog died last night after spending most of the day in a grand mal seizure.

Comment

• *hugs Andrew B.*
                            My parents' dog Ginger Snap had a massive seizure a few days before she died. I was states away too. She's been dead almost a year and I still miss that dog.
                            May your cats and your mom's dog enjoy the peace beyond this world.

Comment

• *** hugs everyone *** and so sorry for those who have loved ones, two-legged or four, who are sick or have passed away.

As for me, if it wouldn't hurt the people who truly care about me I wish I could just disappear. I'm not going to do anything, I just wish I didn't exist. I'm just so tired of everything and have no idea what to do to fix it. The only thing I do know is that it's up to me...just wish I felt stronger.
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• hugs and loves and comforts to all here.
                                i cry. i cry with you, for you and just to cry

dealing with anxiety attacks. its 6 days until convention and everyone has bailed on me except family and a very few close friends. and now all of a sudden i am needed for this and this and that when its been made known i cannot. i cannot just drop those three days having spent all this time money and effort for this.

i want to scream, cry and be angry and blow up and run away all at once. so instead i cry like i said above. i do care. yet am so horrible at expressing it verbally or any other way. its so easier to type/write it than say and do it. being introverted is horrible

Comment

Working...
                                X