Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agh! I said that my taxes this year were too freaking complicated for me to even begin to deal with, but nooooo... just 'cause I took a huge chunk of money out of the 401k and bought a house and have extra documents for the return... no, I don't need any help at all to file my return. >_<

Oh, but hey, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about until, oh yeah, he finds out that, oh yeah, I really do know what the fuck I'm talking about. >_<

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Clementine wins. Another kick to the stomach. Another hit in the arm. The Nintendo DS thrown at my head.

I am not cut out to be the Momma of a special needs child. I cannot do this anymore.

Clyde thinks we need to go to therapy. I'm beyond that.

I cannot take this any longer.

Something has got to give.

He says I'm abandoning our daughter. I'm abandoning the family. People walk out on their marriages, spouses, chidlren all the time.

She'll have her dad and she'll have my parents 5 minutes away.

I'll be the bad guy in all this.

I just want this to stop.
      And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• *hugs CalyCoRose*
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I'm so sorry *hugs CalyCoRose*
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *hugs to everybody* Another day..another day of feeling weaker..feeling sorer, and feeling my mind slip just a little more. Doctors can not find a reason, even the cirrhosis just doesn't explain it. Maybe all in my mind. I just hate being so weak..feeling so useless. I'm fighting as hard as I can..and still going backward. Ok..enough whining from me, time to try to get some rest.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs to everyone*

*brings in crocheted afghans and puts them with the quilts. Also the moose and his sloth*
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Thank you everybody.
                :hugs: all around.

I made a mistake this weekend. I cannot talk about it.... but reading that all of you are dealing with depression and illness, and family stress, and all kinds of other REAL issues, makes me realize that what I did is insignificant in the grand scheme of things; I can forgive myself and accept that it was only a mistake.

Positive energy to all of you and your loved ones, may things start improving quickly and how you need them to.

Blessed Be
                I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Treasure, your issues are real too. But I'm glad you are able to put your mistake in perspective and forgive yourself...that's important.

** More hugs to everybody **
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Getting really tired of having my daughter scream at me nonstop when daddy isn't home.

Seriously considering walking away because of it.

Oh and it's my 10 anniversary today, hubs is sick and kids are screaming and fighting.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *huge hugs for Kanalah*

Some little bastards tossed an egg or two onto the roof below our bedroom window, plus half a banana! I can't clean it until Rugz gets home because I don't want to risk taking a tumble without an extra adult at home. The egg is halfcooked already and I don't want to knock the half-nana into the gutter incase it causes a blockage. Fuckers!

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah*

You're thinking of walking away from your marriage too? Want to come with me? We can find a new place to live somewhere else!

And Clyde & I have been married for (almost) 10 years (come August)!

W00t?

Today was better. Clementine had one little hiccup at my Mom's house, but that was nipped in the bud.

Comment

• Maybe we can have a commune Right now I am totally looking for a way out and it would be our 15th anniversary in October. Seriously though, it sucks. *Hugs for Kanalah and Caly* BTW, our 10th sucked too. What's the use?
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I've researched divorce laws in my state. We have Fault & No Fault.

But because of Clementine, we have to be separated for 1 year before before divorce is granted.

BTDT, I like the idea of a commune! Where would we place it?

Comment

• I'm debating leaving my SO as well not maried or anything i'd just have to deal with loosing all my friends/social life and crushing her heart that bothers me more then i can say mainly because my motives are insecure and supremely selfish one part of my brain keep trying to think of a way to just cheat and not get caught that doing it once would get out of my system I'm a dog and I hate myself for it

Comment

• Argh! Really frustrated with my M-I-L! She's been complaining about having to go for various tests (End stage renal failure, on dialysis), and told everyone "I don't need to go for a liver test because I don't feel like it." Today she began telling people "I just have fatty liver, it's not a big deal. The doctors are just making me run around over nothing. I don't need that damn test."

No of course you don't! *facepalm*
                                It's really annoying for us because Rugz's step-mum was diagnosed with fatty liver, she changed her diet like she was supposed to but it progressed really quickly and we lost her within two years. MIL won't eat healthier and won't listen to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X