This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I am stompy.

Husband doesn't understand why I don't want to be married to him any longer. Also, he doesn't understand that if I left him, I'd leave Clementine with him. He's actually accusing me of abandoning our daughter.

I tried to explain. Really I have. I am not abandoning her. I'm leaving her with him. You know, if he left me and left Clementine with me, would he be abandoning his daughter?

I'm trying to be a responsible parent/wife here.

Should I hit him with a Clue by 4 or a ?
    Last edited by CalyCoRose; 04-19-2012, 12:04 AM. Reason: Spelling
    And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• People don't love me. People just put up with me because I'm entertaining sometimes. I'm sure of it. Otherwise someone would be the first to speak to me once in a while. I wouldn't be the person who has to always reach out to someone else, someone would reach out to ME. All my so-called friends or whatever, they never take the time to come to me. It's always on me, always, and even half the time when I go to them, I just get ignored, they just stop talking to me. The only reason anyone ever comes to me is to whine about their own shit. No one ever asks me how I'm doing, how I'm feeling, unless I beat it over their head that maybe it'd be nice if they'd ask me once in a while.

I'm done with them. Useless. Every last one of them.
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• *hugs MystyGlyttyr*
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• We just got another eviction notice. The funny part about it is, we're not in arrears, just renewed the lease and only owe not even the full amount for this month (May). I need to look at the lease that mom signed and make sure there wasn't some sort of payment-period clause in there. The notice wasn't hand-delivered, just taped to the vestibule door...so technically, there's no way to prove we received it. We're going to pay what we can, of course.

I have a new caseworker, and he's going to refer me to an advocate who can help with stuff like this. The housing authority won't help because our rent is above what they consider 'market value' (in this town? Our rent is cheap for what we have)...I'm hoping that something can be worked out where if we can guarantee to pay at least half then the rest can be covered. Given that I do have a disability, if I can go through the state agency we may be able to get some actual assistance (it's harder to evict tenants who have a disabled person living with them).
          Last edited by Dreamstalker; 04-21-2012, 01:45 AM.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Good luck Dreamstalker... *hug*
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• My dad is in the hospital again, and they want to put him in hospice. Once you go into hospice, you typically don't come out again. They've told him his body is shutting down, basically, and there's just not much more they can do for him.

Diabetes and leukemia... he fought. God damn Agent Orange. God damn diabetes. God damn leukemia.
              Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

• I'm so sorry, Lvl_9_Gazebo May the end be peaceful for your dad...
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Sorry Gazebo, I can't imagine how awful it must be to watch this happen to your dad. If he does have to go into hospice it might be a good thing at least; one of my friends died of cancer last year and she was in hospice a couple weeks prior, they were wonderful and eased her transition with love and kindness.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• *hugs* Gazebo. My dad was exposed to agent orange too. All I can say is that's some nasty stuff.

I'll keep your dad in my prayers, that he goes peacefully surrounded by the ones who love him.
                    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• I agree hospice can be good. My Grandma passed less then 2 weeks after she was put in hospice.
                      Thinking of your dad Gazebo.

Comment

• The person I am married to just had a shit fit. He asked me if I was going to the store today, and I said yeah, I could do that. I asked him what he needed, he said "food for next week" etc. I asked him for specifics and if we were out of anything and he got up and started screaming at me for sleeping all day and said he'd just go himself.

Seriously? He's home ALL WEEK LONG, between working at home and not wanting to get me another car or form of transportation so I have to use HIS car (and yes, it is HIS car) to go to work or do anything else...I figured he'd know what we needed. Just now before storming out he yelled if I'd gotten up early today he might have gone with me...uhhh...I HATE when he goes with me to the store. All he had to do was make a list for me. In his mind, if it's not on his terms, it's useless...and it always has been.

I'm so done. I have to get out of here. I'm not perfect but my life is becoming a nightmare and he's a big part of it. I'd leave now if I had a place to go (that accepts cats) and had my own vehicle.

Comment

• Gods. I hate the people we sublet from. They yelled at roomie again for leaving some food on the stove while we eat. Yet they often leave food on the stove for hours on end. And now we can't use their pots and pans. Which are part of what I pay for in my rent-free use of the kitchen. Assholes. So hoping I get the transfer to the store in Tennessee. Then we can get away from these assholes.

Comment

• *huge hugs for everyone*
                            I need a nap, I'm stressing out and I just need to stop thinking. I wish this week would hurry up and be over with.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• So the people we sublet from yelled at roomie for leaving food on the stove. *points to post above*
                              Look what's been on the stove for the past few hours.
                              Fucking hypocrites. *rages*
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Well, of course....they're happy to tell you what you can and can't do but they can do whatever they want. Typical...

Comment

Working...
                                X