Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like my last roommate in college. She would leave kimchi, old rice and various things that I hope was food all over the place yet if I left a dish to soak in the sink it would likely end up broken the next day <_< (how the hell does a polycarbonate bowl break in a drawer?)

*hugs for everyone* It looks like we will be able to pay the rent in full by the end of the month; someone suggested that if they pull this stunt again next month to contact the housing board (the timing is suspect as they did accept the lease renewal and cash a smaller check we sent with it, and if we're not actually behind on the rent it could be seen as harassment).
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• *huddles miserably in the corner, tucked in a blanket* Body aches all over, in places I didn't even know I had. Can't take anything for it, heck can't even drink water..because I have to go have a light shoved down my throat today.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *snarl* I've been awake for about an hour (only up for 45 minutes) and I'm already in a bad mood.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Well, I called out of work today and have been spending the day looking into my options for divorce. Of course, the spouse sent me an e-mail in the late morning, apologizing for his outburst yesterday but still basically defending his reasons for it and outlining all my faults. He said if I wanted to talk about it when I got home we could (gee, thanks for your permission ). He doesn't know I played hooky, so I'll go home at regular time and then I guess I'll tell him that I'm sorry I'm not the woman he wants me to be but I have to be myself...and then I'll tell him I'm planning to file for divorce. I don't know how I'm even going to get those words out of my mouth.

(trying not to sob at the coffee shop...)
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Aww! *offers BTDT lots of hugs*

Comment

• Hugs to everyone. Piles in blankets and giant moose.

and Mytical my mom has had that test, good luck!
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Roomie's freaking out about the move more then me. She's especially worried she's not gonna find a transgender clinic in TN. And now she's not texting me or answering my calls.

Comment

• So they had to band some more varices today..sooo tired. Even though it seems like I've slept on and off all day.

Car that we were in broke down, so wrecker was called..took forever to arrive..guy got pulled over. He forgot to hook up the lights of the vehicle he was towing...so took forever to get that straightened out. Now I just need to SLEEP.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *Wraps Mytical in a fluffy blanket* Have some sleep, you've had a very long day.

*hugs for everyone*

BTDT - Good luck hun, I hope it goes as smoothly as it can.
                    d_w - Tell roomie that it'll work out and give her a hug from me. Moving to TN is the best option at the moment, even though it's a hard one.
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• My head hurts. I took ibuprofen. They said I could take vicodin, but I don't have any. I have a percoset, though. Maybe I'll take half of it. Does anyone know if headaches are helped better by heat or cold pack? It's related to muscle strain in my cervical spine. I'm thinking heat.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• (Not a doctor here) Cool things on my forehead help my ironband headaches, warm things on my neck help with the ones coming up from my back, but both types are helped by laying down for a bit. So take things a bit slowly, and I hope it goes away really soon.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• OK, I will use both, lol. I am at least enjoying a decaf mocha made by my new cappuccino machine--which I love--the quest for which put me in place to get into the accident.
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• So the dude I've been subletting from has flipped his shit. He's had a issue with roomie from the beginning and now that I'm moving (and he's out $500 a month) he's taking it out on me. He's threatening to kick me out even though I'm technically paid up till the end of the month. And we were gonna go out to see my sister and her family before leaving town but I think we'll just stay in and guard our stuff. And I have to work an opening shift tomorrow. I'm so scared.

Comment

• *offers hugs and cookies to whoever wants them*

Wish I was nearby Dragon_Wings..I make an excellent guard gargoyle.

Comment

• I just want my dad. God. Can it be Thursday morning now.

Comment

Working...
                                X