Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck this. I've showered but I will get nothing productive done tonight. Going to bed. Ow my head. And my stomach is so upset.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      So the dude I've been subletting from has flipped his shit. ...And we were gonna go out to see my sister and her family before leaving town but I think we'll just stay in and guard our stuff. ... I'm so scared.
      It must be awful, not being able to trust your landlord not to break in or try to hurt you. Would the police be able to do anything to prevent it?

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Gods dammit! Now the bitch is all 'I don't want none of your stuff in there when you leave.' And she took our food out of the freezer and throw in the floor at our door saying 'Your shit isn't good enough for my freezer.'
        I just want it to be Thursday now!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier
          It must be awful, not being able to trust your landlord not to break in or try to hurt you. Would the police be able to do anything to prevent it?

I'm not gonna get the cops involved unless I have too. When I go to work tomorrow roomie will be here to guard our stuff and finish packing.

ETA: he's not the landlord. he's renting the house from the landlord and subletting a tiny ass room and access to the bathroom and kitchen.
          Last edited by dragon_wings; 04-25-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• I wish I could be there to help you, Dragon_Wings...this breaks my heart You shouldn't have to go through this.
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• My dad said on Friday I'll have a lot of weight off my shoulders and a ton of knots outta my stomach. I can't believe how fucking happy I am to be going back to Tennessee. Now if only I could sleep.

Comment

• I had a huge mental breakdown at work today. Luckily not in front of customers. I wish it was Saturday already.

Comment

• Oh, hun! *gives hugs, cookies and hot chocolate* Poor you... how are you feeling now?
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Aww! *offer Bex a bunch of hugs*

Only one more day in this hellhole. One more shift at this store. One more wake up. Then I'll be leaving! So happy!

Comment

• Feeling a bit more relieved actually. Had another breakdown in my room last night. I didn't realize how much stress I have been under. My roomie and I had a small fight yesterday, which lead to me crying. SHe was basically blaming me for her shirts being stolen, almost a year ago. I have no reason to steal her clothes. Esp with one that I bought for her. I had shirts missing, too. Just one popped up on one of my friends and "I did't tell her" that I let her borrow it and completely forgot and then after a while, I just said "You can have it" So shes freaking about that. But she finally calmed down. She always freaks over petty shit. I also had an assohole for a customer. And thats just part of it.

Saturday, I am going to a rock/metal concert so there is some stress relief there. Just not in a pit. I really need it. Bad.

Comment

• Yay. Glad you're feeling better. What concert?

I woke up feeling good and started getting a migraine about 2.5 hours ago. Took my med and am feeling better but I'm stressing. Roomie's packing and freaking out. She doesn't feel save. And I don't blame her.

Comment

• Down here its called Rockfest. Has POD, Art of Dying, Halestorm, Shinedown, Evanescence, Five Finger Death Punch and Trivium this year.

Comment

• looked it up and now i want to go... Rock out and enjoy. Pics of the Maiden set would be awesome!
                            To ensure it does not happen again, we have changed our slogan to "F%#k you, I'm eating!" ----- Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

• I'll post some pics when I have them Sunday-ish. If I can recover from loud noises and drinking

Comment

• I wish you some calm and happiness, cashierbex.
                                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                                X