X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whipped cream please! nom nom nom.

Thank you Solumina
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• What? Some of you know not of what cheesecurds are?

Ok, time to make like a football game and let me pile in. You guys are in for a real treat here!
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• She ain't kidding.

Ha ha, just kidding! Maybe.

Ona nother note, I had to help stock glittery Christmas shit when I was done with furniture today. I look like I was bitten by Ed Cullen.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• You only get plugged up if you eat too many of them and don't eat enough fiber
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• Quoth blas View Post
            What? Some of you know not of what cheesecurds are?
            Squeaking heaven! Used to get them hyper fresh at the Cache Valley cheese factory 3.5 miles from the ancestral home.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I remember Cache Valley cheese...I used to live in Richmond.
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I just do not understand the fetish some people have for cheese curds.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• My university fees were supposed to be 60 dollars. But due to issues that arose they became 110. Then because i had to keep sending documents priority shipping to total cost of me paying 20 dollars to housing and 40 to admissions is $185.00.

I will be staying here for a while. *Reinforces with extra blankets and plushies*

Can I have some Chocolate milk?
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Here you go

*hands milk and chocolate syrup*

Mix away!

Comment

• Need to hide and sleep, work until 8, traffic bad, took until 9 til I was home. Pest control was supposed to come spray at 4 pm, allowing me to get some sleep before I have to be out overnight. They showed up at 9:30 am. I have been out of house since then, no sleep and now at work, can't go home to sleep until noon. I'll be the one passed out in the corner.

Comment

• Okay it is way past bed time for Soli

*snugglepurrsnore*

Comment

• WAAAAA!!!
                          I can't fill my pills until Wednesday so I'm going to be on my period for the next month again. And I just lost my insurance too. I think I'll be calling my doctor to switch to a cheaper prescription this week.
                          *hauls in portable oscillating heater, lots of fabric and stuffing to make plushies with, dino blanket*
                          Since I no longer have a kitty would anyone be willing to share theirs? I'll make you a plushie dino or dragon if you do!
                          *Settles into corner to watch FANTASIA and sew, with warm soymilk*
                          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• I don't have a kitty but I can offer you a hedgehog to snuggle with. He's really good at being cute and cuddly when someone's upset. I just need to find where he got to in here, Telephoneangel is Winston still with you?

*offers you a pin cushion, some hand spun embroidery floss and chocolate Silk*
                            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Quoth shankyknitter View Post
                              I don't have a kitty but I can offer you a hedgehog to snuggle with. He's really good at being cute and cuddly when someone's upset. I just need to find where he got to in here, Telephoneangel is Winston still with you?

*offers you a pin cushion, some hand spun embroidery floss and chocolate Silk*
                              Aww thanks. I have a bearded dragon here snuggling in my blanket right now. She's cold and wants me to feel better...it works a lot better if a warm animal is snuggling your belly than a lizard, but she tries.
                              Mmmmm chocolate Silk, haven't had that in a while. I think that would be much better warmed up than my icky vegan hot cocoa mix.
                              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• can I come in? I feel very sad today and I don't know why. I have many stuffies. Just want a corner to curl up in to cry.

And that is a very cute lizard
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X