Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a call from the doc a bit ago, blood tests came back negative for lymphoma and leukemia, thank God. However, I have mono. Next 3-4 months for me are SHOT.

...at least I have chicken.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Yikes..*hugs* that stinks. Hugs for whoever wants/need it.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
        Yikes..*hugs* that stinks. Hugs for whoever wants/need it.
        I can haz? *looks hopeful*
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Of course angel, any time you want *hugs marmalady*.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs Mytical* Just talk amongst yourselves for a bit, everyone.
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Bollacks! <hugs both Myt and Marmalady> EEENGH BEEG HUG
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Oooof!

*hugs Seraph* LUUVVLY BEEG HUG!

Comment

• *Joins the cuddle pile* Soooo tired and wornout.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I want a cuddle pile!

Good news though - This depressive slump is over, so yay for that!
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah and Mishi* We brought enough for everyone, cuddle away!

Comment

• Like I am going to complain about cuddling with several females? I don't have brain damage..yet.

Comment

• I just wanna cry. My roomie has maybe 2 weeks left of hormones and in looking for a doctor here to help continue hormone replacement therapy has been given some challenges as how to get a new prescription. Instead of taking those challenges and meeting them head on she's been present with them and then curled up in a ball saying its too hard and she's gonna die a man. Nothing, and I mean nothing, I've said or suggested has helped motivate her to work past her depression and get find a doctor (or a job, there's a couple low cost clinics for working people that are uninsured). I'm at my wits end. Roomie keeps threatening to die or kill herself (and if I call the cops or an ambulance she won't leave alive. Her words.). I can't deal with this anymore.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *Cuddles D_W* I have no words or advice, but I'm here. Tell Roomie she's welcome to talk to me anytime. *More huge hugs*
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Dragon_Wings, I'm so sorry for the stress you're under! My first instinct would be to quietly go to the phone and call 911 and let the trained personnel deal with it -- I know what she said about not leaving alive but the result is that you are in a very hard place, because you can't fix this for roomie and she is at this point unable and/or unwilling to fix it herself.

However, that's just my thoughts. Take them with however large a chunk of salt as you wish.

In any case, my thoughts and prayers are with you both. I hope things get better, and quickly.

Comment

• D_W have roomie talk to Mishi and me. maybe hearing from a different voice could help?
                                i think she is in despair and thats a hard place to get out of

Comment

Working...
                                X