This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Gizmo View Post
    Eep.. my washing pile has overtaken the house and I seem to have mislaid my Housework Fairy.
    I think mine is buried under the pile of laundry ...

Quoth Cazzi View Post
    Damn, Just got news my Aunt died a couple of hours ago
    She'd been ill, but was recovering so it was fairly unexpected.
    I'm sorry to hear it, Cazzi. My condolences.

Comment

• I hate being in pain. This is not cool at all. I only slept cause the meds they gave me knocked me out.

Comment

• Oh gods. I've joined several dating sites since my ex bf blow me off last week. And I've been getting so much attention I don't know what to do. I'm not used to this sort of attention, especially not in this amount. *flees attention and hides* Damn this blush.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I know you probably do not want to hear this D_W...but give yourself some time. You do not want a 'rebound' relationship. Also on those dating sites..be careful of the ones who just want a 'booty call'. You deserve a lot better then that.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Oh I know Myt. That's why I've limited myself to talking to people on site (except for one guy that lives in another state that's fun to talk to, I gave him my number and we've been texting sporadically). I'm perfectly happy just talking and reveling in the attention for now. ^_^
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I usually get people with barely any grammar skills (I know I suck, but they are much worse than I am) or someone who gets really sexual right off the bat and try too hard to impress me. I gave up .

Comment

• Ugh.

Hubs is off work today and all he wants to do is play computer games all day. Which leaves me to chase after the kids, do the housework and cooking and all the sewing that needs to get done today.

Plus they moved Music camp to next week (!!!) I really could use a break before I have to sew 100+ costumes.

I tried to talk to hubs, but he said "No I'm trying to listen to my game. Take care of the kids and don't talk to me."
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kanalah what I think about what your Hubs said belongs more on Fratching, so I can't comment on that.. however...

*hugs* Just reminding you you are one of the most talented people I know ((probably not grammar correct but I am not the best at grammar)). You rock!
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Kanalah, find the plug socket and pull it... tell him he can have it back when he starts acting like an adult.

On topic of behaving like a child I couldn't decide what potato product to have with food tonight (as I'm so crapped out by everything else I think) so I just skipped it entirely... yeah, thats healthy.
                    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• The other day when I told my (almost) 3-year-old to stop playing Kirby (we kick it old-school in our house) he threw a 10-minute screaming fit. This led to my imposing a moratorium on all video games for Khan for an indefinite period, a ruling supported by the Husband.

Too bad you can't do that with adults.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Well he accidentally paid the mortgage twice for June, which resulted in us being broke for the first time in a loooong time. Plus the car was making funny noises and we had to replace the transmission, which meant my quilt money from Paypal paid for that.

So he's all cranky and pissy about that and takes it out on me. Even though he gets paid on Friday and I'm already uber-careful with our finances anyway.

It's very tiring to have 2 toddlers and one emo teenager in the house.
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'm moving four hours away on Saturday.

It's too hot in this attic to pack, at 9:15 am.

I start a new job on Monday.

I can't find my drivers license, and will have to go replace it this afternoon.

And my gut doesn't want to keep anything in it.

AAAAAAAAGGGH.

Comment

• Don't know if it is the heat, or what..but today I feel the worst I have since getting out of the ICU. Pain, fatigue, the whole nine yards. Like I ran 26 miles through a gauntlet where people were hitting me with various objects. Going to grab a blanket and take a nap here for a couple of hours.

Comment

• Soooooo tired. I could not sleep last night due to the heat and pain. I got maybe 3 hours, and this is my longest shift of the week.
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Unrelieved heat is debilitating.

I am losing weight, and because the hormones that were stored in the fat cells is now circulating around my body again, I am having hot flashes again

Now it really sucks, I have a small window unit in the bedroom/computer room so I seesaw between the AC on and off because I am either regular temp and don't actually need much in the way of AC and roasting my ass off and needing the room cold enough to hang a cow. So I spend most of my time in pain because the room is ranging from roasting and freezing
                                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                                X