Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Mishi;1064151 I'm not drinking at the moment and probably won't be for a while if all goes well. /sneakyhint [/QUOTE]

*pricks up ears* Oh yes? Is there something you want to tell us perhaps, Mishi?
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• I might be expecting, but since pregnancy tests don't like me, I need to make an appointment with my doctor. Normally I wouldn't say anything before 12 weeks, but since I've been having a few down days, I thought I'd say something now in case something goes wrong and I'm extra-sad.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
        I might be expecting, but since pregnancy tests don't like me, I need to make an appointment with my doctor. Normally I wouldn't say anything before 12 weeks, but since I've been having a few down days, I thought I'd say something now in case something goes wrong and I'm extra-sad.
        Good luck and *careful squishy hugs*.
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Mishi! Much good luck and hugs! Hopefully things go well.

So I ran last night, talked to my long distance girlfriend before bed, and was awakened to her calling to help motivate me to go out and run. Which I did. Take that depression. You're not the boss of me!
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• My ex annoyed me last night. Every so often she comes into my room, talks to me, and then she goes and says that I am ignoring her while hiding in my room. And then calls me a hobbit in which I said "You mean hermit?" I also thought to myself, I have always hid in my room. I like being a hermit fuck you very much.

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex
              My ex annoyed me last night. Every so often she comes into my room, talks to me, and then she goes and says that I am ignoring her while hiding in my room. And then calls me a hobbit in which I said "You mean hermit?" I also thought to myself, I have always hid in my room. I like being a hermit fuck you very much.
              Was this after you were talking to me?

Regardless, it's your business if you wanna hide in your room. My roomie gives me shit about it too. She's always on my case about watching something with her on the tv/on Netflix. What if I don't want to?
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• CashierBex, you can do what you want and I'd probably tell her to go do something rude. I don't like people who insist you talk to them whenever they get verbal diarrhoea. (myself included )

I think I'm going to implode by the time the Olympics are finished. Everything on the TV, all the adverts, all the news is Olympic related... (I'm not a fan, I'm certainly not a fan of mass hysteria hype over events/films etc).
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                  Was this after you were talking to me?

Regardless, it's your business if you wanna hide in your room. My roomie gives me shit about it too. She's always on my case about watching something with her on the tv/on Netflix. What if I don't want to?
                  Her calling me a hermit was before talking to you, then after I went out to the livingroom. I found it funny that you were geeking about LOTR last night even more than needed . Or maybe it was after, either way. I always get my timelines mixed up.

My dad did the same thing. "You spend so much time in your room, or you're never home" I wonder why .
                  Last edited by cashierbex; 07-30-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• *gentle cuddles* Thanks Seeing my lovely doctor on Thursday and I'm hoping to avoid an internal ultrasound like I did with the other two.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                      *gentle cuddles* Thanks Seeing my lovely doctor on Thursday and I'm hoping to avoid an internal ultrasound like I did with the other two.
                      Surely if you don't want one then they can't insist? *hands you chocolate milkshake and cookies*

I miss my cat. I keep thinking I can hear her. I want her purriness to cuddle again.
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• I have a batch of chicken soup on I'll share. Torn between noodles or tiny cubes of potato or wild rice.

Which sucks, what I really want is a nice pot of pasta e fagiole. But I had a chicken [out in the back yard] and I don't have any sausage.

ETA: fine, called hubby and he will pick up the sausage on the way home for tomorrow.
                        Last edited by AccountingDrone; 07-31-2012, 03:21 PM.
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• May I join in?

To be honest, I'm a bit reclusive once the working day is done. The outside world scares me.

Comment

• I'm feeling somewhat down this week.
                            I've brought the guinea pigs in for cuddles, watch they don't get hair all over the blankets!
                            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth MattW View Post
                              May I join in?

To be honest, I'm a bit reclusive once the working day is done. The outside world scares me.
                              You'll fit right in then.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs Marmalady* Thank you, you're right. And I wish your kitty was with you too.

Comment

Working...
                                X