Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently I was so pissed off that when I tripped over my dog's crate, I kicked it twice. I have no idea why.

Comment

• Gods. Roomie has the emotional maturity of a six year old.
      I came home and we started watching a movie (3 hours long!) when I asked her if I could call my girlfriend (who had had a bad day) in exchange for watching the whole movie (I worked 10 hours then went on a run, I'd been up over 14 hours by that point).
      30 minutes into a call to my girlfriend roomie pitched a fit that I wasn't paying her enough attention.
      Now I have a headache from all the crying. My girlfriend is even more upset then she was. And roomie... I have no words. I'm so frustrated.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Mishi, I just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best from Canada

Comment

• many hugs to Dragon-Wings

Would you like my "Stupid Stick"? and who has the punching bag? Today is not a good day
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Roomie and I are trying to find a movie to watch but she insists it has to be fiction (she means sci-fi by the way). She refuses to watch anything else. I've made several interesting suggestions. And all were shot down.
            So yes, I'd like to borrow your 'stupid stick.'

Comment

• Been doing so good for awhile, very little pain or such..but lately (especially today) My legs and feet have started up again..bad.

I'll be over here curled up.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Dragon Wings, you can borrow me with the stupid stick. I severely need to beat the stupid out of somebody today!
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                  I'll be over here curled up.
                  So will I *cuddles up with Mytical, trying to make him feel better*
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• *tucks Mytical and Marmalady in* You two are adorable!

@PawnPrincess Ardra: Thanks! Hope everything is going well for you too.
                    Last edited by Mishi; 08-01-2012, 10:08 PM.
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Gizmo
                      Dragon Wings, you can borrow me with the stupid stick. I severely need to beat the stupid out of somebody today!
                      Shit you can totally help me. It would be very therapeutic. (yes I'm an asshole. I'm a very angry dragon today. )

Comment

• The end of the month cigarette count is evil. I hope I never have to deal with it again. I may be looking for somewhere to hide by the time I get off work tomorrow. Today was hell and tomorrow is truck day.

Comment

• Right now I would be tempted to pay somebody to remove my legs..they hurt that bad. *sighs*. I think my body either gets immune to medicine really fast, or the neuropathy just constantly gets worse. Medicine does fine when I first start taking it, but after awhile the pain comes back.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Oh Dog! It looks like the ear infection I've had on and off for the last 6 weeks is back. I thought I had rid of it. I'm flying to Atlanta in 27 days (Woohoo) and I really don't want it then.
                            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• 2 weeks with no school and daughter is running around the house screaming at the top of her lungs in her underpants.

And I have orders to get done and the annual house clean/purge/donate to do.

Where's the booze?
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hands out Bailey's floats all round*

The OMG-I-have-too-much-shit official move is two weeks away. Drive a 10' truck a total of 395 miles, fill it with furniture/fabric/crafts, unload into an apartment I haven't even SEEN yet . . .

And the realtor of the house I'm camping in wants to have an Open House this weekend, and I should take the cats somewhere else for an hour . . . Yeah, right, Princess. Not happening. Fortunately, the owner, my friend, has said, "No, we'll wait two more weeks until Morgana gets moved."

Why did I decide to relocate from Topeka to Lincoln, again?

Comment

Working...
                                X