Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok where is the ac in this place? cold vat of water?

We are currently having a heatwave (into the 90s which for us sucks) and i don't like this heat.

Someone hose me down, PLEASE *puppy eyes*
    Last edited by Elspeth; 08-05-2012, 04:35 PM.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• This guy is getting bizarre. He wants to loan me some screeds on why evolution is wrong and the bible is right, and now my stalker radar is going off (he cornered me at the SCO when I was buying food and was fishing for info on my schedule--HELL NO). He might be harmless, but the way he's coming across is just way too weird. I've already told the guy in no uncertain terms that he makes me uncomfortable (I wonder if he even knows what the word means) and to stop talking to me. ASM and all the managers know about him now; I don't think they can ban him outright, but that may come to be if they tell him to stay away from me and he ignores it.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
        I may end up making it myself. Idk how I'd make the dough though (my mom uses a bread maker) as I'd rather not have to buy pre made dough. I may ask my mom if I can try to make it at her house one day.
        We have a recipe somewhere for sweet potato pizza dough. If you're interested, I'll see if I can find it and I'll PM it to you.

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker
          We have a recipe somewhere for sweet potato pizza dough. If you're interested, I'll see if I can find it and I'll PM it to you.
          Ooooo! That sounds amazing!! Please do!
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• There's a potential for me to get a promotion. I'd be a non manager key holder on the overnight shift at a 24 hour store (same company) closer to my apartment. I need to talk to my store manager tomorrow to see what he thinks (whether I have to skill or aptitude to make it in that position). *hesitant squees and bounces*

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
              I may end up making it myself. Idk how I'd make the dough though (my mom uses a bread maker) as I'd rather not have to buy pre made dough. I may ask my mom if I can try to make it at her house one day.
              You can make dough in a machine and then pop it out and turn it into a pizza, she could even make you a batch to take home and pop it in to the freezer for you =)
              Quoth Mishi View Post
              I love pummelling the dough, it's a great shoulder and arm workout + I get to take out my annoyance on something with a surprisingly delicious result. I think that I should make bread and pizzas more often. Why, yes...I am trying to avoid making bad puns.
              I frequently bake as a stress reliever =)
              Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
              I would love a copy of the recipe also =)
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• OK, I'll try to find it tonight (would people prefer that I PM or just post it for general edification?)

*melts* It's TOO DAMN HOT! I don't wanna go to work (long pants only and the uniform shirt is polyester--UGH).

Comment

• I think if enough people want it it might be easier to post here. But whatever works best for you.

Comment

• This is going to be a rough week. Little Bits leaves for college on Saturday. I am tickled that she is going to get the experience of going away to college and following her dreams. I will miss her so much

Comment

• @FCCR: *hugs* You are a wonderful mummy! I hope that you get spoilt this week and that the transition goes as smoothly as possible.
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Had an anxiety attack tonight for no reason. Heart raced, felt like it was going to come out of my chest, had a panic attack..and I still have no clue why.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Oh dude! *belated hugs*

So, I'm not pregnant, my body's just decided to play up a bit. Having more blood tests to check hormone levels and stuff.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                            Oh dude! *belated hugs*

So, I'm not pregnant, my body's just decided to play up a bit. Having more blood tests to check hormone levels and stuff.
                            *hugs* Hopefully you will have better news soon.
                            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Ok I am just going to hide in here for awhile, if my chore list comes looking for me I am not here.

We leave tomorrow morning for California. Not packed still have a mega ton of work to do and coworkers who are major useless idiots. plus my poor uncle has to go back down to California (not the same place) and deal with his family and Dad. He has been home for a week and half from the last 2 month trip.

*Dives under the blankets*
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I need to hide here from the bad luck.

Bad Luck #1 - Last night Little Bits fell and it looks like she broke her right hand

Bad Luck #2 - Today Hubby was admitted to the hospital. Hs has started bleeding from his bowels. They are running tests.

Comment

Working...
                                X