This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cuddles with Kanalah*

I want a huge farm-towny thing waaaay out the back of nowhere shared with awesome people. I'm tired of doing the right thing, I'm tired of being nice, and I'm tired of being poked at because I don't verbally tear people apart like I used to.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
      My daughter has done so much better at school and it makes me think that the more time the kids spend away from me the better.
      That's totally and utterly the wrong way to look at this. School provides structure and some kids do thrive once they get that structure and all of the rest of the experiences school brings.

It does NOT reflect on you at all.

*hugs*

Oh, and your husband is being an ass. Tell him so and don't let him wrap that feeling around you.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• I'm just tired of arguing with him over every tiny little thing. He doesn't want to do anything around the house - that's apparently my job.

He still says my business is a hobby and to only sew when he thinks I have free time to do so. Nevermind the orders I have lined up.

From the time I was 8, I've been doing all the housework and getting treated like shit from my family, why the hell did I expect married life to be any different?
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kanalah

*Sigh*
          Not been back home from the vets long, Our ginger piggy is not longer with us. She developed a tumour in her bladder & I did the kindest thing & had her put to sleep this morning
          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• for Kanalah, Gizmo is right, Mishi that sounds good to me too.

Cazzi I am sorry to hear about your piggy, I still miss mine.

I can't sleep properly, worried about my grandmother and my jaw hurts; dental treatment on Tuesday (14th) and more coming up this Tuesday. And I hate needles especially in my mouth

Comment

• Within the next week I'll be starting overnights (with the same company). I'm excited. But roomie has yet to get a job and every time I bring it up she has a huge bitch fit and won't fill out any apps unless I'm sitting right next to her. I can't deal with her issues anymore. She needs a job three months ago. And to make it easier on her I bookmarked several sites for jobs she might like. But no it's too hard. I get that she has anxiety about applying to jobs, I hate it myself. But the sooner she gets a job the sooner we can do shit we want to do (upgrade our phones, go to the gay club downtown, get tattoos or piercings) and the sooner she has the money to get her surgeries (she's M2F).
              My girlfriend has put her foot down. If and when we move in together roomie is *not* moving in with us. She's too toxic to me and is jealous of the time I spend talking to gf on the phone.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I am worried, and it is probably over nothing..but that doesn't help much. For years before I vomited blood..I was throwing up bile. They tried to treat it with things like Prevacid..Prilosec..etc..and nothing worked. After I was in the ICU for the vomiting of blood..it had stopped. It is back now..and I am worried that it will lead to more bleeding..and if it does..that this time I might not be so lucky. My body is already weak. I know it is probably nothing, just a sour stomach..but that lingering doubt just will not go away.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs Mytical* Here are some blankets and pillows. You rest.

Hugs to all how need it
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• This week is just so bad. First the hit and run. Then I get a call today that I need to pay 50 dollars to the national student loan committee or I can't get my loan. Worse still, if I dno't pay the 50 by the end of August they will charge me my student loan payment. Which makes no sense because I only pay when I'm not in school, and I am in school. They know that!

The pull was locked today for no good reason, the surgeon hasn't set a date for my surgery, if my tuition doesn't get paid soon I won't be able to finish my fall class registery, and I'm behind in one of my courses.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                      My girlfriend has put her foot down. If and when we move in together roomie is *not* moving in with us. She's too toxic to me and is jealous of the time I spend talking to gf on the phone.

Luckily that won't be for a couple years for us to figure it out. Am in no rush.

I am actually saying kick her out now, but I understand you can't do that emotionally right now. People can argue that me living with my ex is bad and I should find somewhere else to go. I can't just do that. Hurray for sucky roommates.

Comment

• Well, today roomie revealed how toxic she is to me, how jealous she is when my attention isn't fully on her for as long as she wants, and how much she is using me.
                        She has to go. And soon. It hurts me to say this. Cause I truly did care for her. But now that she's actively causing my blood pressure to rise over so small a thing. And I can probably trace the cause of my recurring heartburn and related issues to all the stress she has been causing me.
                        The kicker: she has refused to cook at all for me until I apologize.
                        I work and pay all the bills, I'm the only one that's actively done any housework in a long time. And she refuses to cook.
                        Eta: those bills I pay include rent, electricity, Internet, and phone. Which allow her to play on the computer (my computer) or play on her phone (iPhone bought by me) and talk to people.
                        Last edited by dragon_wings; 08-19-2012, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• You know, I always feel a little bad. Compared to the crud a lot of you put up with, my life is a cake walk. I have people who love and support me, and understand that I can't help out as much as I would like. I just want to hug everybody, take their pain, and quietly sit in the corner. Instead a little pain, probably bigger in my head then in reality..and I am having to cover my mouth with a pillow not to scream. Pain tonight is the worse I've felt..ever. So I'll be over here with my face in the pillow, trying not to wake anybody in my house.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Aww Myt! Your issues are just as big as everyone else's. They effect you. That's all the matters. They effect *your* life. Not everyone is going to have the same problems. Life would be boring otherwise.

Comment

• Everyone has only so much tolerance to pain. And you go through this everyday. Its good that you have many people that care about you. But they can't take that pain away. Cry away. You need to.

And my love, how many times have I told you this past month that your roommate is horrible for you?

Comment

• *hugs Dragon Wings and Cashierbex* I agree. I know I am not one who should say anything, as I can't help much around the house, but D_W deserves a much better roommate.

Comment

Working...
                                X