Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have an excuse Myt, her roommate doesn't. She sits around on the computer all day, able bodied to do stuff. You can't help it.

Its gonna be hard, but I think I gotta teach DW how to cook over the phone since I can't be there. Or she can find an app for that. Its not that difficult.

Comment

• I can kinda cook eggs (I prefer sunny side up, not quite there yet). I can cook pasta. I can do microwave stuff easy. What I need to work on is meats. I prefer chicken and Bex has told me that's fairly easy to cook so that's a plus.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Cooking is a lot of experimenting, the rest is preparation. *laughs* You have to find out what taste good to YOU, and that is a lot of trial and error. Start simple is the main key. Something like hamburgers. All you have to do with them (to start that is) is not burn them and not have them raw (Unless you like one or the other that is)
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Make sure chicken doesn't have pink in the middle. Beef or turkey burgers you brown them. Flavoring is a different thing. Thats where the fun begins. You can get the sides premade, like rice and what not/

Comment

• I think i need to hide in here for a while, please and thank you.

Comment

• *offers Lupo plenty of hugs and goodies*
              Pull up a couch/chair/blanket.

Comment

• thanks. I'm curling up with a big water bottle and a wet washcloth. My eyes hurt. Too much crying. too much rubbing. too much SHIT has gone wrong today. Too much hurting and angry and rage and it's not fucking FAIR!

Comment

• I have ice cream to share

Comment

• Aww Lupo. *huggles*
                    Bex: I'll take some peanut butter cup ice cream!

Comment

• Thats what I'm having

Comment

• Poor Hina was hit by a car..thankfully it seems not to be too bad. She should join us over here.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• And roomie just asked me why I was still mad and told me I needed to get over it.

Comment

• Gah, DW, your roomie is making my blood pressure rise. Good luck on getting her out of your life.

My brother is trying to dump his dogs on me... I'm not having it. I don't care if he'll take care of their food and be here on weekends. I don't want any of them here on weekends. Well, except for his girlfriend; her, I like.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• many hugs to people. There are apps for cooking. And maybe start with slow cook stuff? I have a recipe for spareribs cooked for a couple of hours in red wine. yummy stuff. Also if you can maybe watching Food Network or Cooking Channel. I have gained a lot of confidence in my cooking from those channels. Kelsey's cooking essentials is a good one. Lots of basics

And Myt you are amazing for going through what you are. Everyone here is so amazing in their own special ways. I have never seen a community so focused on helping and being there for one another. I wish the other group I belonged to would do that.
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *hugs lupo* No, it most decidedly is not fair!

*Hugs everyone else and wanders over to curl up in a comfy chair for a nap*
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X