Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forts still here? Amazing! Hi kids!

Comment

• It's only Tuesday...

Blegh.
      I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

• I start school again today. I need a kitty to snugs with. Or a puppy that fits in a teacup. You know, the usual.

Comment

• I have some golden retriever puppies..afraid they don't fit in tea cups though.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I have a puppy at my place.

... but he's a wolf/terrier/pit mix, so he outgrew teacup size shortly after birth... >_>

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Ok, now accepting puppies that fit in a Big Gulp cup.

Comment

• Yeah, Sampson outgrew a Big Gulp cup in a week. >_>

He's now a few months old and already as tall as mom (full pit) and in a bit of a growth slump from being sick, but he should have another spurt once he gets his weight back up.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• These will fit in a big gulp cup..you can have one of them *offers you a golden retriever puppy* they are not that old. Just weened, watching them for a friend..but the friend won't mind
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I can offer you a ful grown teacup pom. He fits in in my hand, but is too big for a teacup. His name is Mike. I have no pictures. I'm puppy sitting while home.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• *comes in and sits down by Lupo, gives her a hug, then offers a chocolate chip muffin plus a big teddy to cuddle*
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Sunday night/Monday morning I stormed out at 1am cause roomie wouldn't shut and let me sleep (I had a 10:30 shift, my last at my old store). I went to my parents' house to crash (my mom told me I could). I came home Monday night after work to a clean apartment. All the dishes were washed, the table was cleared of all the junk/trash/stuff, the stove and countertops were clean, and the living room was cleaned up.
                        Yesterday roomie had an interview for a sales job selling cutco knives. They didn't even interview her cause she wasn't professional looking enough (jeans and a niceish button up shirt). But my dad offered her a temporary position at the car shop we own. It would be a physically demanding job but it would net a decent chunk of cash.
                        So I took her this morning and came back home and went to bed (I start nights tomorrow, I was trying to reset my body clock a bit so I could sleep tomorrow afternoon). She calls me at around 1:30 (waking me!) to tell me the grocery store my mom works at called to offer her an interview tomorrow at 2:30 pm tomorrow (when I should be sleeping for my first night shift).
                        When she gets home she looks at me all expectantly like I'm supposed to give her a atta girl for working a whole day. She gets all petulant and after her shower tells me she's going to bed. When I ask her why she wasn't gonna cook (she had previously texted me she was gonna make steak and potatoes) she responses she's not gonna cook for someone who's gonna hold a grudge.
                        I can't fucking win with her. *screams in anger*
                        Oh and I can't take her off the lease without her consent (which I know she wouldn't give). So for now I'm stuck with her. And I'm hoping against hope that my mom can take her to her interview.
                        By the way: she doesn't see how she's hurt me the last 8 months.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Can I hide in here? I started my morning off by smacking my elbow on the garbage compactor at work. I now have a bruised and swollen elbow. I have to work again tomorrow and it's our warehouse day.

DW I hope your roomie decides to grow up sometime soon and stop making you miserable.

Comment

• Quoth retailworker7 View Post
                            DW I hope your roomie decides to grow up sometime soon and stop making you miserable.
                            Me too. Me too.

Hope your elbow feels better quickly.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Sometimes I wish that I really was a dragon..one that could put everybody under my wings and protect them from the worries of the world, stupid people, and such.

Comment

• Quoth retailworker7 View Post
                                Can I hide in here? I started my morning off by smacking my elbow on the garbage compactor at work. I now have a bruised and swollen elbow. I have to work again tomorrow and it's our warehouse day.
                                I do hope you reported that to someone in charge... It sucks to fill out an incident report, but it's really the only option.

Hopefully it's just a bruise, though, and will be back to normal soon.

Quoth Mytical View Post
                                Sometimes I wish that I really was a dragon..one that could put everybody under my wings and protect them from the worries of the world, stupid people, and such.
                                .... and the breath attack to deal with the unworthy and unrepentant would be nice, too.... >_>

^-.-^

Comment

Working...
                                X