Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chairs can be dangerous to your lower leg circulation.

Make sure that wherever you're sitting does not put pressure on your leg anywhere around your knee, or it can cause issues with circulation.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• I'm so tired this weekend. Feeling drained and run down and dragging. Dragging a lot. We've left town to get a way for a day or so, and are spending the night in Houston with xx_wolfie_xx's dad. I hope it helps him...

Comment

• Ugh. After I got off of work (loving the nightshift but excited about my week off! One more shift then 7 days off!) I called my gf. While talking to her my mom texted me to call her. I call her and she asks me if I can pick up roomie at the family's car shop (sometime around 5 or 6). I go 'what?! No! I'll be sleeping!' and she says 'won't you have had enough sleep by then?' Cue me getting upset, probably more upset then I should have. I don't go to sleep till around noon so I can get a good 8 or so hours of sleep and get up between 8 and 9. Which is an hour or two before my shift. Just like if I was working days. She somehow expects me to come straight home and crash and be up by 5? Um no. I'd be falling asleep on the drive home. And considering someone almost pulled out in front of me this morning I'd like to be at least mostly alert during the morning commute (damn rush hour being when I get off work!).

Eta: I'm also kinda migrainey this morning cause I was tired enough on shift to drink a cup of coffee (bad dragon_wings! You know better then that!). My body's not used to my shifts yet to being with.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Today I went down to dry some laundry when I noticed the floor was soaking wet. There is a drain in the center of the laundry room floor, but I didn't know if the water came from there or the washing machine. Husband suggested I run a load of laundry to see if it was the washing machine.

It was the drain. And this drain is connected to the sewer line, apparently. And turning on the washing machine caused it to overflow. And for some reason known only to themselves, the former homeowners decided to put carpet in the laundry room around the drain.

FML.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• i swear I am going to have a small mental breakdown. I am going to the corner to have a good cry.

*wanders off with my moose*
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *hugs* all. *adds another moose to Elspeth's, Lupo's, AnaKhouri's and Dragon Wings collection*

I'm not quite sure how its monday night already. Work tomorrow...
              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Is there room for one more? I could really use someplace dark and snuggly.
                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

• Bagsie the well lit area of the fort please!

I just saw the biggest bug ever strolling across my floor... honestly, it was HUGE!
                  Its now somewhere in the front garden with a headache after being swept into a dustpan & lobbed out of the door

<shudder> little bugs don't really bother me but this one?! ... my skin is still crawling
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Adds more spaces for everybody, brings in stuffed animals of all sizes and shapes, and goes around offering ice cream and/or milkshakes to anybody who wants.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                      Adds more spaces for everybody, brings in stuffed animals of all sizes and shapes, and goes around offering ice cream and/or milkshakes to anybody who wants.
                      It's really weird, I'm not craving sweets. I want to eat, but I want savory things. Normally just want chocolate.

Comment

• Tell you what..let me know what you want, and I will go find it and get it for you
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Tell you what..let me know what you want, and I will go find it and get it for you
                          I would really adore a steak right now.

Comment

• One steak coming up..what kind? T-Bone? Sirloin? Taking orders now, act fast

Comment

One steak coming up..what kind? T-Bone? Sirloin? Taking orders now, act fast
                              Filet, please. Medium rare. Maybe just rare, the mood I'm in.

Comment

• *goes out and finds a good Medium Fillet, since I personally can not cook, and brings it back for you* Don't worry, a good cook actually cooked this *laughs, and hands the plate to you*

Comment

Working...
                                X