Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mytical, you are just so cute. I'm having a cranky morning and that made me smile, thanks.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Coincidentally enough, my Aunt just decided she doesn't feel like cooking tonight and told me to take the credit card and get whatever I wanted for dinner, so I went to the store and bought myself a steak.

Mytical, thanks. You knocked me out of the bad rut I was in, I feel a lot better now.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

• Roomie has gonna a pissed me off. Again. And made an already crappy day shitty. At 3 sometime she called me letting me know I need to pick her up at 5. Except that required *waking me* and my mother already was going to pick her up. I didn't get to sleep until after 1 anyways so being awaken at 3 meant that for the whole rest of the night I didn't sleep as well or as deeply. In fact I woke up shortly after 5 cause someone (an old friend) texted me. And get this: my phone was on silent/vibrate. So that meant I had to have been somewhat awake to begin with. I'm still unsure as to how and why I answered roomies call when my phone was on silent. Now I have to get ready for my shift. At least it's my last and then I'm off for 7 days.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Worst Day Ever! I demand a redo! I will stay 23 for the next 12 months and we can try this 24th birthday thing again next year.

*hides in the deepest corner of the fort and eat all of my poundcake and all 4L of various ice creams*

No presents, no friends, no party, wrong kind of cake, super pile of stress regarding student loan paper work, my mom yelled at me and threw all of my tax papers and stubs across the house, my brother is working tonight, my summer loan still hasn't come in, I need to fix my schedule before the 5th but can't until my summer loan comes in, and my mom is sending me back to Halifax tomorrow after telling me last week I had to wait because we couldn't afford to send me back until later.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• For everybody wanting to believe the cake is not a lie, or having birthdays -

[made it for Rob, he turned 48 today!]
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• hinakiba777, I'm so sorry for your terrible day.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• The migraine that has been treating to hit for 2 days finally made itself known. I feel like shit. I took a sumatriptan and I'm gonna pass out. And it's only 7:45 pm.

Comment

• *hugs hina* I'm sorry that your birthday sucked. Redo it on Halloween?

*tucks dragon_wings in somewhere comfy and dark* Hope it goes away soon.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                    The migraine that has been treating to hit for 2 days finally made itself known. I feel like shit. I took a sumatriptan and I'm gonna pass out. And it's only 7:45 pm.
                    I hope you feel better when you wake up. You may want to get some caffeine in you when you wake up if the migraine is not completely gone. Migraines suck I get them too. That medicine does nothing for me. I have Tramadol.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                      No presents, no friends, no party, wrong kind of cake
                      Poor Hina *gives box full of pretty things and a teddy with a big blue bow*

What kind of cake should it have been? Tell me and I'll get my baking apron on.
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Nononono. I just got an email from my teacher that the ONE class I'm signed up for next semester is in danger of being cancelled. I might, might be able to take it next semester. If it's being offered, if I can do it and the internship class at the same time. If I can't, that's puts my graduation off another year because the internship is only offered in the spring semester.

Comment

• What the hell.

Required classes should never be cancelled unless there are zero students as of the final add/drop date. Period.

Nobody should ever have to worry that the class they have to take and is only offered half the time, will be even harder to get into. >_>

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                            Nobody should ever have to worry that the class they have to take and is only offered half the time, will be even harder to get into.
                            This is the second time this has happened to me. I had to take a summer class because one of the classes I was taking last semester got cancelled, and I didn't want to risk it getting cancelled again in the fall.

Comment

• Roomie finally got a job (only cause I wanted her gone, last ditch effort type thing). The last two days she's come home and passed out. No household chores done what so ever. Yesterday I had to wake her to cook (since she's the better cook I told her as long as she cooked I'd do the dishes) and she flipped her shit. Whatever. I'm trying so hard to choose my battles. So instead of waking her tonight I'm just gonna go to bed (sinuses have been bothering me for several days, I got out of the habit of taking my allergy meds before going to bed after the week of night shifts last week). But because I have a friend coming over while roomie's at work I'm gonna get up early and clean the place up a bit. Especially since roomie hasn't pitched in. Such a lazy ass. I swear. I'd work a 10 hour shift and I'd come home and she'd demand I do x,y,z and I'd wouldn't go to bed till really late. And now she's got a job she can't be arsed to do *anything*, though that's not too big of a change I guess.

Comment

• You should still throw her out. Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X