Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep didn't really happen. Couldn't get comfy in the bed, so I curled up on the couch, and dozed for most of the night. So tired. So much caffeine will be consumed today, it's not even funny.

Taking his laptop charging cord to ship out today, since he forgot it. This means no skype for at least a week, I'm thinking, which is making me fret even more... >.<

welp, off to finish getting ready for work. Meh.

Comment

• If he has a smart phone, Skype has an app. It doesn't work well if you run it on more than one device at a time (it does weird things if you leave it running on, say, Invis at home, then launch it on the phone), but as a substitute, it's fairly decent.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• FWIW, the first week was always the hardest for me. After that I kinda got used to being on my own and doing what I wanted. I used it to catch up on chick flicks. As a military (SOF) wife there was a lot of times hubby left in the middle of the night.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
          *hugs Marmalady* 11 is so small for such a huge change. I hope that he does well and really enjoys his time there.
          Thanks Mishi *returns hug* He was fine, he's enjoyed his first two days there (even though he got lost for a little while today....)
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Myt, sweetie, you do put on a sound proof room with the additions? I feel a swearing scream fest coming on.

*goes under the cover as not to disturb or annoy people*

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH ok my family is driving me nuts. Uncles dad is dying. He heads back to SoCal tomorrow morning. Grandma is getting pneumonia (38th time at least). Aunt doesn't seem to want to deal with anything at all. I really would like to smack the crap out of her.

to my aunt: I am sorry but this is what you f'ing signed up for. you bought that damn house to house grandma. I am sorry you don't want to do this anymore. you are trying my patience, plus you are pissing off and making my mom's life miserable. Which i am sorry YOU DON"T DO!!!!!!!! I will protect my family to my dying breath, but you are trying my patience.

*comes out*

Ok better now. I am going booze and food shopping. I might have laid waste to the booze.
            Last edited by Elspeth; 09-07-2012, 09:51 PM.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I finally have money for food and had a plan to make something and use the leftovers over a few days for work (spaghetti with vodka sauce and chicken). I tell my roommate this and she wants me to make it for everyone after telling her my plan. Her excuse was that she buys and cooks food and feeds me along with her and her hubby. That is in exchange for driving her hubby places when shes not around, like work. Pisses me the fuck off.

Comment

• *hugs lupo*

I am sorry things are so awful.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *hugs* to all. *brings bacon*

I'm over here sulking in the corner... our new bluray/sound system which we only got last week apparently doesn't play blurays.... I'm less annoyed about that than the fact I have to unwire and repack the lot to take it back. This is the third or fourth thing to do this to us in the last few weeks.

Minor problems but still annoying. *scoffs marshmellows*
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Just made enough noise to wake a house..in Tokyo somewhere. If just about an hour earlier, you heard a large commotion, followed by a few choice curse words..don't be alarmed .. that was just me. Got up to use the bathroom, made it there alright and was on my way back to bed..when my legs decided they were taking a break. Legs gave out, I fell like an oak, it would have been serious but managed to catch the edge of my recliner and halt the fall. Dragged my carcass into the seat, and sat nursing a few bruises and a bruised ego. Weird thing is, there is usually a ton of pain before my legs decide they do not want to work. This time..nothing..no warnings, no shaking or fatigue..just "Hey..I'm done for right now..kthxbye."

Parents came rushing in, wanted to know if I wanted to go to the hospital..I told them no. Every time I go for my legs, get told "We can't find anything wrong." so what is the point? The pain and the not wanting to work must be all in my mind. So..when I get tired enough to go back to sleep, I'll just curl up in my recliner. Thanks for listening to me whine.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *shakes head* Dude, I wish they could find an answer and a solution. I can't imagine how annoyed you are right now. *hugs*
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Yes I just love working 60 hour weeks and never making any money.
                        I love setting up awesome displays at shows just to be called a "heartless bastard" for charging more then the fabric cost me.
                        I love being screamed at by my kids and having them trash my things.
                        I love hubby calling me a worthless housekeeper and yelling at me to get a "real job".
                        I love going out to every place that's hiring in my area and being told no.
                        I love how for some reason everything is my fault.
                        I love how if I try to make RL friends that they stab me in the back over and over.

Yeah it's been a rough few months, why do you ask?
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs* Kanalah..I don't have any advice that I can give...hope things improve for you.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I will be over here curled up in a ball, because for the second night in a row..not much sleep because of freaking pain. Feels like somebody is gutting my legs. Legs not wanting to work right, little sleep..thought I was past the worst of this. At least the times between serious pain is longer. *sighs*

Comment

• I'm sorry, Mytical.

I didn't get much sleep, either. Got into a huge fight over IM, and feel like nothing was really resolved. Cried myself sick, because apparently I fail at I don't even know what. I'm so tired today, but have to go to work, have to get up and get moving, and can't even find the motivation to

Comment

• *hugs* to all. *tops up the bacon*

Kanalah... I really want to come and slap your hubby right now.

Mytical.. *hugs* I hope this goes away/gets better soon.
                                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
                                X