This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok I am in here way too much. I am just going to go have a good cry

Lets see. Uncle's father is dying. hours or days. His mom is a hateful bitch.

Grandmother's brain seems to have taken a walk. She is now screaming at my Aunt (who she lives with) and is making everyone's life miserable. She is 98

And I haven't had much sleep in 3 days. Where is the sleep pixie? I need to have words with it.

Hugs to everyone.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Since my weekend went well, and it looks like the rest of the week will also, I'll make a bunch of baked goodies, and make a huge batch of sangria from the case of 2 buck chuck we found in the back bedroom while looking for something else entirely. If someone will person the grill, I have a 5 pound batch of lamb kefta waiting to be cooked. [I am lazy and make huge batches and freeze them individually and keep them in gallon zippy bags so I can cook them any time we want them]

I got a mom van!
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• I'll bring the entertainment.

I've got dozens of happy-ending animated flicks for all tastes. So long as you don't dislike animation, I got something that'll make you happy.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• I make excellent mochaccinos. With real chocolate.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I can tell my family is getting tired of helping me. They didn't say anything, but the eyerolling was obvious. I can understand it, really. I hate asking for help, especially when there is something close by and I just can not reach it. *sighs* I don't think this place is big enough..need to build some more things. I'm done with all the requests, but feel the need to add an ice cream facility.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• This time I need the fort to hide in embarrassment. A bit tmi though to explain why, so I will just be over here hiding.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• My kid is going through a clingy stage (I hope it's a stage) and I have about had it. We joined the YMCA a couple weeks ago and every time I drop him off for an hour to work out, he screams and cries (the ladies say he calms down after about 15 minutes but when I come to get him he comes running out to me). Today I told him we were going to the Y and he threw himself on the floor sobbing and wailing. I was seriously concerned that another kid was mean to him or the ladies who work there yelled at him or something (I find that hard to believe, as the playroom is open to the lobby so anyone there can see and hear everything that goes on). I finally got him to calm down and tell me why he hated it so much and he howled, "BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY WITH MOMMY!".

By then he had wasted so much time that it wasn't even worth it to go up there so I told him, since he didn't want to play with other kids, I wasn't going to play with him, I have other things to do and he could amuse himself for an hour. He's been hanging around in the doorframe whining for 45 minutes now.

At night he complains that he has to go to the potty so he can come out of the room and see me (Husband puts him to bed). I know he's manipulating, but I also don't want to take the chance he really does have to go since he is newly potty-trained...

I'm with him at least 12 hours a day, usually more, while my Husband works his insane hours. After more than half of an entire day tending to his needs and wants, I need time to myself, which is why Husband puts him to bed. Which is why I thought joining the Y was a great idea, he could play with other kids while I work out and we both get away from wach other for an hour.

Tomorrow he is going to the Y no matter what. I am done with this crap.
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Lots has happened in the past couple days. My car wouldn't start last night so we had it towed to the car shop we own and this morning they replaced the starter. I'm so glad we own the shop cause my dad is just charging me for the part. $80 something instead of who knows how much for the part plus labor.
                  And roomie texted me today that she talked to her manager about being transgendered and wanting to be called by her preferred name and not get given name they will support her! This is the same grocery store chain that three years ago I was scared to tell anyone that I was a lesbian (this was before I know I was pan). So I'm happy for her. She's only been there for a few weeks too.
                  In fact she bought me a new phone with her first paycheck. Woohoo! Love my HTC One X (and this from someone that said she would only ever own an iPhone. ).
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                    I can tell my family is getting tired of helping me. They didn't say anything, but the eyerolling was obvious.
                    Well, all I can say is, in the not so distant future you'll have someone else to help you instead
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Can I hide in hear until it is time for me to go out tonight. Yesterday afternoon I found out one of the managers at my store died on his day off. I had just worked with him on Wednesday and he seemed fine.

I was ringing up customers yesterday when I got the phone call about our manager dying. I could not even tell my store manager what was going on before I paged her for the phone call. No one was available to cover for me until 10 minutes after I got this phone call so I had to deal with customers while trying not to break out in tears. A soon as shift change hit I walked up to one of the other managers who was working on the floor and told him I was taking a break. Management wanted to tell everyone what had happened so I had to keep it to myself.

This morning some Assistant Manager from another store calls and starts lecturing me about a quota for something that I know nothing about. I am not a manager and he is not my boss. I thought this jerk was someone from corporate. My boss was pissed when I gave him this jerks message today. I think he was going to call this guy's boss.

Corporate doubled our quota on something with no warning. I am beyond annoyed since this is a quota for something I am kind of in charge of even though I am not a manager. I can not hit a quota if I don't know what the hell it is supposed to be.

Today was truck day. I went in early because someone else was going to be late this morning and they called yesterday about it. My co-worker was being completely useless this morning. She would not help me with truck or put up any of cigarette order. She also kept calling me for stupid stuff so I got nothing done this morning. My bosses are not mad at me about nothing getting done though.

I am so glad I am off work as of 3pm today until Sunday morning.

Comment

• Today had another scare with my legs, and in a way this one was worse. Had somebody helping me up (legs decided that UP was not going to happen under my own power), and I got up..and was very wobbly. I was so scared I was going to fall. If I had, the 115 lb person that helped me up..would have went down with me..and there would have been nothing I could have done about it. Me 240, them 115...I go down they go down. Luckily I managed to stand there wobbling abit, whole body shaking in effort just to stay vertical. Had my cane, somebody holding me up, and STILL almost toppled like a red wood that had just been cut down. Not a fun feeling at all.

My father is 80, weighs 170. My mom weighs 115 soaking wet. They don't understand why I am afraid about them helping me up. They don't understand why, if my legs go completely, I worry that they will not be able to help much. If I end up on the floor..and can not help them get me up..they are not going to be able to get me up. Period. *sighs*

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                          Had my cane, somebody holding me up, and STILL almost toppled like a red wood that had just been cut down.
                          Could you get a rollator?
                          It will give better support than a cane, it can be braked, it can be used for a seat when you need to rest and it can be folded so it will fit in the trunk of a car.

Comment

• I had to fight to get my cane, and get the therapist to help me do that. I will ask, but it will probably take awhile. On days like today, my legs are in no pain and I don't even need my cane. Feel good and strong today..just some days....

Some of my family want to get together and get me a wheelchair. I hope it never gets to that point. If it does, I will deal with it, but I really hope it never gets to that point.

Comment

• *sigh*.. hide the bacon. I'm hiding in here for a while and will probably eat it all. >.< Just had my best friend totally bypass me in some major news.

EDIT: I know this sounds drama llama ish but its just adding to my frustration in feeling disconnected from my friends this year. It would have been nice to be told like a best friend not like a 1 out of 300 fb contacts..
                              Last edited by Gizmo; 09-18-2012, 08:57 PM.
                              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• *sings* I take two steps forward, then three steps back *ends song* Well recently informed I am going to have to pay out $207 dollars a month to keep my medical coverage. Only on months that I need the coverage though. Which means every month, since I don't have a week without a doctors visit let alone a month. Which they might as well be asking a million. Now I know, considering how much my medicines, visits, etc cost..that is not a lot. I understand that, but it is still not something I have. I'm researching my options, going to the benefit bank/etc trying to find ways of getting this taken care of..but seems every time I make any progress..it is just another fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X