This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, no divorce yet.

Our A/C went out last night so everyone was cranky. He asked me why I'm always sad, when I should be happy.

I told him how can I possibly be happy when the man I love says things like "If you were my housekeeper, I'd fire you." and "I know I said your job (staying home with the kids) was hard, but I was lying to make you feel better." I told him how he makes me feel worthless.

Then he was backpedaling really fast. He said then he was going to have to be more careful what he says around me and that he doesn't want me to feel bad all the time.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      Today I found out my birth control is free!
      Mine becomes free in January when my insurance restarts for the year. 65 every 3 months to now go towards contact buys.

Kanalah, I know some airmen who love my cookies enough and respect women enough to go teach your hubby some new manners.

Comment

• Kanalah, thats good news. Use this as an oppertunity to casually call him on it when he does say something out of turn. "Hey, I thought you didn't want me to feel bad all the time? You should realise X does that."

In my news a blood test has given me a real big bruise a couple of days after... never done that before!
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Bleh.

Tomorrow I'm starting back on the unemployment benefit, trying to get a disabled bus pass and deal with my boyfriends housing manger (I look after his money) because she needs some info.
          As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

• *finds a comfy chair and curls up with a large mug of coffee*
            I need sleeps and pats and cuddles. I've been trying to reach some sort of truce with my mother and I am exhausted. I don't want to do it and she certainly hasn't changed, but I'm trying to be kind even though she doesn't deserve it (her parents, my grandparents, are probably on their way out). I hate feeling like this and I'm tired of always being the bad guy.
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Aww sorry to hear that Mishi, if you are not allergic..I have a golden retriever puppy you can visit with. I got a big surprise myself recently. My grandmother (who really does not like male children for some reason) sent me a unicorn painting for my collection. I was completely surprised.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Thanks Mytical I love big dogs, but there is something about cuddly puppies that is so lovely and cheering.

Comment

• Got a phone call today that my grandma is in the hospital and my aunt has cancer.

However, I also spent today on the phone over a job opportunity that may land me in my dream job. So it's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster and I'm just sort of hanging on until the dust settles and I can see where everything stands.

(On the plus side I'm also back on the boards, I haven't been online much lately due to mental health issues but I'm a bit better now. Hi to anyone who still remembers me!)

Comment

• *waves* Good to see that you're back! Hope everything works out well.

Comment

• I am coming in to hide for a little bit. My Oldest Daughter has been sick for several weeks. She went to the Dr today and they direct admitted her to the hospital for more tests. The took a biopsy of a rash on her back, did allergy tests and put in a NG tube and took a sample of her stomach acid to test. When they did the NG tube, the sample was full of blood. As a teenager she tore her esophagus and had to have it repaired. It appears she may have torn it again.

Comment

• Wow that is terrible, positive thoughts sent her way.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• So I wrote a couple of days ago about my Grandma possibly going to assisting living... turns out it's a lot worse than that.

Something went wrong with the surgery, and Grandma is in so bad a shape (as close to "vegetative" as one can get without actually being so) that the surgeons don't want to take the risk and perform another surgery.

My mom is up there right now, I so wanna be with her and comfort her, but I simply haven't the money to do so. (I figured out that I could lend 400, perhaps 500 USD from my MIL, but when the plane ticket alone costs the equivalent of 800 USD....) I hate being poor right now.
                          A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

• *HUGS TO ALL* Ok I have gone from horribly angry to miserably depressed. Oh this is going to be fun. I just want to hide in here and cry.

Hi Taboo, glad to see you back.
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Was just thinking that things were starting to look up.

But no.

Kids being brats, apathetic husband and Really Big Craft Show is in 2 weeks.

My hair is falling out from stress.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Ugh. Twerpy people bugging me. Pulls blankie over head....wake me when its january

Comment

Working...
                                X