Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin, I'll steal Bear for the day and we'll snuggle up to an old, doscile, hundred pound laborador retriever.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• *cuddles into Mishi and the rest of the puppypile* Els needs sleep badly. At least the Sounders won. And I have very little voice this morning. *starts to snore*
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
        Or you could take Zyrtec?
        Quoth blas View Post
        Admin, I'll steal Bear for the day and we'll snuggle up to an old, doscile, hundred pound laborador retriever.
        I'd rather cuddle with the lab that be hopped up on allergy pills....which I have to do next week when I go see my Fiance.
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• *wraps self in baby blanket*

*nuzzles cat*

Just feeling frustrated and discouraged. Don't mind me.

Comment

• If we feed her treats, she'll stay longer

Since some are allergic, I'll keep Baby outside the fort, we can listen to her violently hiss at the birds outside. Keep wishing, darlin. One day, you'll get one.

Comment

• *takes photo of pigeons cats hedgehogs and dogs all playing nicely together*
              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• *crawls back in* ugh.

I've been trying to help someone with a fundraiser, and they are being a stupid pain in the butt. I offered them several options, like donating a certain amount with each quilt sold, but he chose the option where I make a custom quilt and auction it. But the custom quilt has to have the game logo on it, and I highly doubt anyone will even bid on it. So I'd be out ~$75 for materials and my time making it, plus the listing fees.

Argh, remind me again why I try to be nice to people.

Edit: to clarify, only the people who play this game would recognize/know what the logo is for, and the playerbase is only like 250 people max. It's not like a huge fandom or anything.
                Last edited by Kanalah; 10-06-2010, 05:20 PM. Reason: clarification
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Everyone hide me in here.

There is wild thumping noises coming from the walls. I swear it's this fall's invasion of the Japanese Beetles.

Comment

• *Stashes Blas somewhere safe* I'd offer to lend you my dogs to take care of your bug problem Blas, but I'm afraid they might make holes in the walls with their enthusiastic approach. They love eating bugs and Danny has been known to bring wolf spiders and huntsmans inside to play with.
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• can i join? its a tad chilly here and i could use some snuggle warmth

Comment

• Come on in, the puppypile is there, grab an animal and settle in. Don't forget to pay tribute to Magpie with offerings of yarn and mint tea.

Comment

• *whimpers*

Tomorrow's Super Duper Uber Mega Lowest Prices of the Season and I go in at 8 and I dowanna go to work........

...sober. So whaddaya got?
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• i have no yarn or mint tea, but i do have chocolate covered gummy bears.

i can haz chinchilla? they are super soft

Comment

• *Hands Irv a lime slushie* Careful, it's a little bitey...

@Sara - You can has anything you want in here, it's magical

Comment

• can i join? I bring tim tams, a bottle of bundaberg rum and grumpy rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                                X