Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad is having to give me cat away and I can't take her in my current situation. I hope my mom can take her. She is my baby.

Comment

• Oh god I hate this time of year.

Will post more later but must get sleep. 6am wakeup sucks balls.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• can I come back in?

My dad is in hospital again to get an anurisim clipped. It seems to be a double header (shaped like a m).

It seems to me he's slipping away piece by piece. In June he had a cancerous kidney taken out , now this. he's only in his early 60's and my only surviving parent. (my mum died 30 years ago).

Comment

• *hugs dawnfire* Aneurysms in loved ones make me go all inside, so I feel for you.

My nose is either swelled or full of icky. I want it to stop.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *hugs* dawnfire.
            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Aggh.. I'm having a run of 'annoyances'.

- Credit card got cloned last week (caught by the card company asap and killed before they did any damage)
              - Bricked my phone yesterday by letting the battery completely drain. Find out that my phone model has a stupid circuit issue where it draws too much power even when off to charge the battery if its below 2%. Need a new battery which of course is likely to get caught up in the post (can't get one locally).
              -Dishwasher just killed its PCB (or the heater but its intermittent so suggests PCB).

Hopefully it will stop now...
              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Can I have my front yard back? The body corporate is doing work on the common areas in my street.Which unbeknownst to me includes a ft of my garden bed. They've taken down my letter box (which was on the border) and is now lying in my garden bed. Dug up one of my poker plants (while in bloom. I hope it can be replanted without killing it). There are sleepers to be placed at the property's edge, so the gravel doesn't continue to get washed into the storm water`drains.

All and all my property looks like a bomb has hit it.

Comment

• My credit card was just cloned too; $300 in charges before the company caught them. I'll dispute them, of course...

I'm glad I have the luxury of a genuine credit card, and not a "check card"; that's all I'd need is to have the money pulled straight out of my bank account.

Comment

• *hugs cashierbex*

*hugs Kanalah*

Migraines!
                    Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 12-16-2012, 11:57 PM. Reason: preventing doublepost
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I just tried to lift my small bottle of insulin, couldn't weigh more then an ounce..my hand started shaking like I was in the middle of a 10.0 earthquake..if the bottle hadn't landed on my chair instead of the floor..I don't know if it would have busted or not. Sometimes I dislike how my body reacts to things.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                        I just tried to lift my small bottle of insulin, couldn't weigh more then an ounce..my hand started shaking like I was in the middle of a 10.0 earthquake..if the bottle hadn't landed on my chair instead of the floor..I don't know if it would have busted or not. Sometimes I dislike how my body reacts to things.
                        Hm, if it is like my 10 ml vial of lantus, the glass is fairly tough, I have dropped mine on a wooden floor and not had it break. [I just recently switched from the autoinjects to vial and syringe.] Not sure how it would handle landing on stone or tile though.

I haven't really gotten the shakes for decades though, are you managing better now though? Can't remember, have you managed to get with a nutrition consultant yet, or other diabetes education folks? Please feel free to PM me about anything, 30 years of diabetic experience here
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• Was feeling better after my 2 months of no-breathing + coughing all night. Was even happy during this time of year for once.

And then all of a sudden 5 minutes ago everything just took a nosedive. I'm bawling my eyes out and thinking everyone is better off without me.

Dammit. Is it too much to ask to not ruin 1 christmas? Just 1 nice christmas for my kids, that's all I ask.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• My three-year-old black & white cat Mickey 'Mouse' passed away suddenly on Monday afternoon. He was acting normally that morning. He joined me out in the mud room while I talked to my cousin using my cell. After a while, he went into the house. I was walking through the hall to the spare room, passing the dining room, and I noticed him on the dining table. I told him to get down. When he didn't move, I went over to him. He was curled up in a ball, dead.

Smudge, my two-year-old b&w cat, was going around the house meowing for his 'brother' for hours on Monday. Molly, my seven-year-old calico, let Smudge sleep next to her Monday night- something she has -never- let him do before.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                              Dammit. Is it too much to ask to not ruin 1 christmas? Just 1 nice christmas for my kids, that's all I ask.
                              Hugs hun. Do not blame yourself - this isn't something that is easily controllable and as such you have no responsibility over when it strikes.

Comment

• Quoth AriGriffin View Post
                                My three-year-old black & white cat Mickey 'Mouse' passed away suddenly on Monday afternoon. He was acting normally that morning.
                                I'm so sorry to hear that AriGriffin, losing a pet is never easy. I still miss my cat

Comment

Working...
                                X