X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    So cute. And shouldn't he be named 5e?

^-.-^
    Probably, but 5 also works into 5 Alive! if we are in a robotics mood =)
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• Well, just make the official name 5e, and his nickname 5.

There. Solved.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        Probably, but 5 also works into 5 Alive! if we are in a robotics mood =)
        If he starts to misbehave, quietly bring in a CAT6 box...

There's plenty more where you came from, bud.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah*

*hugs everybody*
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Minor complaint compared to most..but I am an idiot. Went on yet another long trip today. Started the day with zero pain, which is very very extremely rare. Now..my legs are making me pay and pay dearly for that long trip. *sighs*
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Took the Wednesday off as well ... I felt better but figured I could afford it. Would've loved to take the rest of the week off but by Thursday I really had no excuse -- well, no valid excuse -- to continue staying home.

Program coordinator has informed me I can do two labs on Tuesday -- the 8-11 lab and my regular noon-3 lab. I'm glad to be able to make up the lab but that means 6 hours under the gimlet eyes of The Bitch And Her Evil Twin. *ugh*

Oh well -- next weekend is a long weekend! Yay!

Comment

• I don't know who keeps hiring those ninjas to come into my room, hit me on the back and head, and then disappear but I wish they would stop. Feel like I've been ran over by a steam roller.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• The same ones scratching up my throat. Mold allergies. *sigh* Also, I got a 1099-C form, which might add to my taxable income. I usually get a refund. I probably won't end up owing, but of course the fear will be in back of my mind. I have enough trouble paying to have my taxes done.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• This is the tip off the bit of a hydraulic rock breaker we're using on the side of a hill on my property. I'm probably going to have to pay for the bit, and am a bit scared of how much it's going to cost...

Comment

• Good grief! What kind of rocks do you have on your property??

Acquired another "bug" -- this one comes with explosive sneezes and coughing that sounds like a blend of whooping cough and the final stages of TB. Took Friday off school. Am seriously hoping I'm well enough to go in on Monday as there's a midterm scheduled that day. I don't doubt the teacher will reschedule if I can't make it but I'd just as soon get it over with.

Unfortunately, I can't call in sick at work tomorrow because ... they require a doctor's note. I seriously doubt there's much a doctor could do for me except give me the usual "get plenty of rest, drink lots of fluids, etc. etc." advice, and I'm not prepared to sit in a walk-in clinic for 2 hours or more to hear that. Soooo ... I will go in to work and hopefully after a fit or two of coughing and sneezing they will send me home early.

Comment

• I definitely need the fort tonight, and thank goodness for Marmalady. Legs and feet really started hurting, then my hands decided they wanted to shake like crazy and not hold anything. They are .. somewhat behaving right now..finally.

Comment

• Absolutely blasted useless. I will be in here for awhile today. Went to get a pizza for the folks..and my hands decided NOT to work, and the pizza went all over the street. Can't even carry a blasted pizza.

Comment

• Hugs Mytical. Hope you are a bit better tomorrow.
                            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• I am coming in and curling up under a quilt. I come home from work sick. I have an UTI

Comment

• I spent most of Tuesday night throwing up. I'm still sore.
                                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Working...
                                X