Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hugs patiokitty* Sounds like my mother.

Guess what? It isn't your fault! It never has been your fault and it never will be. You didn't ask to exist, she chose to have you and she chose to treat you badly. You don't owe her anything. *more hugs*
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
      Yeah I wouldn't want to recycle the hubs either.
      He recycled himself.... going off to his new lady once we get rid of the house....
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• First time in here-it feels like a strawball is scratching away my throat so no cookies,just lots of cold milk.
        I don't want to be me in a flat with no decorations and a pile of work to do before Christmas(which will be a bit of a non-event anyway with only me and Mum and sister).

I want to be a girl.A sweet,giggly teenage girl with lots of friends,who can wear nice pink things and short skirts and tight tops and nice jewellery without feeling it's weird,tucked up in front of a warm fire and a pile of presents under the tree.
        Maybe if I wish hard enough,it can come true and not just be a dream....
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Drakelings don't mind water. They have magic too. Nice healing fire. They also make good protectors, cause that fire can be dangerous when they want it to be also.

They can be warm or cool to the touch as needed also *chuckles*. Very good companions.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Bookstore yea...she's adorable. I was there when she was born. My best friend is her "grandma" as she owns her parents. She's named jersey and has black spots like a holstein cow. She's a snuggler, and super protective of me.

Comment

• Need ID to go to LA for Christmas. Can't find birth certificate and Social Security card to get one.

Looked through whole house. Have nothing to show for it.

I feel like nobody loves me and I should just go away.

eta: there are maybe one or two boxes left to paw through, but I can't keep doing this.

eta2: Prayed lots too. No answer. Augh.
              Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 12-19-2013, 11:44 AM.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                Need ID to go to LA for Christmas. Can't find birth certificate and Social Security card to get one.

Looked through whole house. Have nothing to show for it.

I feel like nobody loves me and I should just go away.

eta: there are maybe one or two boxes left to paw through, but I can't keep doing this.

eta2: Prayed lots too. No answer. Augh.
                That sucks for you, I hope your luck turns and you find it.

Years and years ago I bought an inexpensive fireproof lockbox and kept my important stuff in it - SS card, birth cert, car titles, insurance paperwork. Well worth the money. Looks like it is still well under $100 on Amazon, and I know they carry them in office supply stores. Won't stop a burglar from picking it up and carrying it off, but it is easier to find in a box of crap
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• Birth Certificate is the easiest. You can go to any local health department (or equal) if you are in the State you were born in. Otherwise.. it can get expensive. Sadly Social Security Cards are not difficult, but take awhile. You can go to Socialsecurity.gov and request a replacement card. Takes 7-10 business days. Afraid that will not help you in time for Christmas too. As for cared about, you are cared about.

Feeling a bit ill and run down today. Headache, stomach ache, sinus pressure. Wonder if I have the flu?
                  Last edited by Mytical; 12-19-2013, 05:12 PM.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I just bashed my big toe on the communal door to my dads flat, I have cracked my toenail and split the skin a bit and I think it will be very bruised later but at least I didn't do anything worse.

On a side note: ow ow ow ow!
                    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I FOUND THEM I FOUND THEM I FOUND THEM I FOUND THEM

I FOUND THEM!!

*explodes into glitter, reassembles, happy dances with everyone*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• YAY
                        YAY
                        YAY
                        YAY
                        YAY
                        YAY
                        YAY
                        YAY

Grabs her and does a glittery waltz round the apartment. So glad they're appeared.Now go and enjoy LA.

Now...listen to Kitty.Get all your important bits together and put them in a box.The amount of time I've lost looking for keys,bus tickets,credit cards,passports that have been put on a side somewhere is insane...
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• It's that time of year again where I plan to run away and freeze to death. Only the weather's not cooperating.

And that I thought that I should pre-pay for my funeral services to ya know be less of a jerk. So now I need to save up money. *sigh*

Edit: And yeah I know - no one cares. Big whoop. I already know I don't have any friends and my family doesn't care.
                          Last edited by Kanalah; 12-20-2013, 03:53 PM.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kanalah...we care. We really do! *hugs* promise. If you have to run, run to something....instead of away from something. Hugs again.

Comment

• Ok my turn to whine. My sister invited my parents to visit her. In austin. Five hours from here. I wasnt included. Kiddo will be with her dad. They are leaving the 27th and coming home the 29th. Merry christmas!!!

Comment

• @PatioKitty: I also learned exactly what not to do with my kids, but my history still stings some days. Especially at the moment, with her making everything into a huge drama. I'm really not looking forward to Christmas Eve, she's down this year due to her dad having had a tumour removed recently. She's going to hover and snark; I'm going to be the bad guy for leaving early from what might be Morfar and Mormor's last Christmas.
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X