X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugs patio kitty....lotsa hugs for you both

Comment

• grabs a dragon and goes and hides in a blanket fort. I register for college in a week. Yes there is now a blind panic setting in. And I get to learn SQL programming now

Hugs to Patiokitty
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Not had a brilliant day. I was in bed until after 2pm because I think I overdid it yesterday and aggravated my bad knee and despite the heavy duty painkillers spent most of the night waking up every time I moved. So I missed out on spending time with my best friend and sister to rest. I'm just so tired now at least my knee is not in utter agony now just terrible aching instead.
        As soon as I start thinking
        That I'm sensible and sane
        The Random Hedgehog comes along
        And fiddles with my Brain
        (from card I got)

Comment

• Tonight is not a good night. Those little nagging voices that tell me constantly that I am not good enough, that I don't do enough for others, that I let everybody down .. that I should be stronger. Those voices? They are at their loudest they have been for a long time.

I think I will just cuddle over here with one of the drakelings
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yeah need the drakelings again. Mom started having vision problems Tuesday. Went into the eye doctor Wednesday. Nothing wrong with the eyes so she went up to ER. Yeah they found a 1" mass in her brain. Moved to much better hospital that night. Thursday they did a lot more test and surgery was Friday. She came home, well to my Aunt's, today. This has happened all too fast. She is going to have to have radiation and chemo. I will be having a breakdown soon.

And I am going to school and so freaking overwhelmed at this point.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Nothing makes my day more than being called "incredibly ugly" and a "fucking dog" by complete strangers.
              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• So this afternoon my sis tells me that I need to be in therapy, because I have issues. What brought this up? Because my 6 year old son asked her "why were you so mean to mommy when you were a kid?"

Excuse me? *I* have issues? I didn't chase my sister through the house with a butcher knife on multiple occasions trying to kill her. I didn't spend 2 weeks when I was 12 in the hospital's psych ward. Yes my son was blunt, but he's 6 and curious.

*sigh* and now I'm going to be up all night worrying.

(Background for those confused - younger sis was the golden child when we were growing up and was allowed to do anything and everything she wanted. Now she's almost 30 and lives in my mom's house rent free because mom can't stand her cursing, drinking, smoking and random strangers coming to the house at all hours. Yes, you read that right - mom moved out of her own house and in with Gma. I have been trying for years to rebuild some kind of relationship with her and this didn't help things at all. )
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                  So this afternoon my sis tells me that I need to be in therapy, because I have issues. What brought this up? Because my 6 year old son asked her "why were you so mean to mommy when you were a kid?"
                  She's a nasty person. hugs!
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Well despite me trying to be nice I'm going to have to start mediation with the outgoing husband due to him not getting the house sale moving and dragging things out. Was hoping to avoid any 'third party' involvement in the divorce bar actual legal documents being filed with the courts.
                    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• My partner has balance issues (waiting on an appointment with the Balance clinic) and can't work as they really don't like you working around trains with balance problems. And I am having a dip in my depression as well right now, just spent ten minutes crying because I burnt my dinner.
                      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Well fudge. My brain is doing the Shiny things ooo squirrel more then it has in a long time. So insomnia, lack of focus, lack of memory, something about pine trees... bah I will be over in a corner videos, and a drakeling...
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I forget sometimes how big an epic fail I am.

Comment

• I don't normally post in here because I just bug my friends. Well, my best buddy is MIA; usually I hear from him every day and nary a peep today and no facebook activity. I'd track him down, but he's in another state. I worry, though if something bad happened, I'd know. Ugh.

What's bothering me is that my "slight" case of carpal tunnel syndrome is now causing me problems all day every day. It didn't used to. I wake up with one or two burning arms nearly every day now. On top of it, over the last few days I have developed those feelings in both feet. I know this can be a symptom of diabetes, which both my parents have. I looked up the symptoms and found that they are close to tarsal tunnel syndrome, which makes sense, considering I have flat feet, problems with compressed nerves all the time (spine issues) and am on my feet all day. It's just that I never have issues with my feet, not even when working a lot. I always wear orthotics. This came on suddenly, seemingly. *sigh* Another trip to the doctor, and I have to find a new one because my job dropped my health insurance and my new insurance (I don't think) is accepted at my clinic. I can deal with the carpal tunnel, but it sucks to have the pins and needles feeling in my feet all the time. I wish I could just go on disability; my job is killing my nerves, literally.
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Yesterday I got rushed to hospital from anaphylactic shock from a bee sting. There`s still snow pockets lying around - WTF are bees doing out so early?

This morning I was sitting in my car in the parking lot when a truck smashed into it, two doors don`t open and 3 separate windows broke. Parking lots in this province have no fault insurance.

Today I got to meet with the police about an annoying acquaintance who won`t go away. I really don`t like talking to the police, my JD days come back to make me feel nervous.

I spent my lunch rushing a coworker to hospital. It`s not yet clear what is wrong with him, but possible a stroke.
                              Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• Oh, man, NC. You're definitely on the wrong side of the fan this week. Sometime back I snuck my mastiff in here. He's a good cuddle buddy when you're feeling blue. Shall I send him over your way?

As for me, I'm coming back because while I can handle most disasters calmly, there are two types that freak me out: earthquakes and fires. So I just got the phone calls a few minutes ago informing me that my kids' schools are being cancelled tomorrow and possibly Friday due to approaching wild fires. For now, we're safe from the fire itself, but due to air quality and impact on infrastructure (power usage, vehicles on the road, etc), schools are not in session. Also, it's predicted to get to 104F tomorrow, which means that there's a real chance of widespread power failure.

Also, my friend who's a native to the area is preparing for possible evacuation. Cue panic.
                                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
                                X