Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, in case anyone's wondering, I don't have a fever (98.9, actually).

I got mint chocolate chip ice cream, though. Just cuz I feel crappy so I get ice cream. Breyers - I got the half gallon (or whatever it is these days) so I got some to share.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Ooh, Ooh, pick me, pick me!! I want ice cream!!!

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
        *grumbles and snarls* Boys are so STUPID sometimes!! And it's usually the ones I know! Why me??

Who has the chocolate??
        Wolfie isn't stupid.

He's boneheaded sometimes, but a good smack or a good talking-to will usually pull his head out of his ass.

Comment

• It's not wolfie. There was some drama in the chatroom. Wenchie and I both ended up walking out (figuratively speaking).

It was stupid. >.>

Comment

• /BE hugs Lupo

Comment

• Ah yes. I heard about that.

(and I wasn't thinking he was involved in the stupid boys bit. Just saying that he's not)

Comment

• Hey everybody I now have some Pumpkin Spice coffee and some Black Cherry coffee (and the ever-present bottle of brandy if you wanna spike your cuppa joe).

Kiakat, here's your French Roast.

Anyone want Hershey's syrup and whipped cream to make mochas?
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• can I just have some Hershey's syrup and whipped cream? And a spoon?

Comment

• Oooh, I want a mocha. The last time I got a mocha, I accidentally forgot to mention the whole "I'm lactose intolerant" thing, so while it was good, I was still terrified the whole time I was gonna be sick.

*hugs Lupo and BE*

Wish I had a thermometer....or just my dad around. Even though he's a jerk-face, he has the amazing ability to simply feel your forehead and tell if you have a fever...and he's pretty much RIGHT ON all the time. It's pretty cool.

I also didn't know I could type when I'm basically resting my head on one hand and the keyboard. I has the amazing typing fingers of...um...amazingness!
                    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I have a thermometer. The girl who took my blood today said my arm felt warm. My temp was 98.9 when I got home.

Comment

• I got suspended from work again.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Goodness, Becks! What happened? *offers hug*

I am feeling shittier and shittier. Taking tylenol tonight. Debating whether or not I should have some spumoni ice cream. I have a feeling it would be lovely on my throat...it's just a question of whether it would be that nice on my tummy, what with the dairy factor. But the c-store downstairs is closed. Or I'd go get a popsicle. And see if they have tea. I kind of failed at getting sicky stuff today...probably 'cause I just didn't feel like moving or doing shit.

I also just felt really disappointed because I was going to call my mom and ask if she could write a check for my dues because I was invited to join Psi Chi. I could have SWORN the deadline was today. But I reread the paper and it said: "Thursday, October 13." Aside from that confusion of day of the week plus date...today is still past it. Damnit. I really wanted to join Psi Chi this time. I was invited last year and forgot to fill out the paperwork then, too. I fail.

I was also a little frustrated because I played Super Mario Party 2 and I kept calling Yoshi names for winning mini-games. And when Mario won. I was one star away, dang it!
                          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• On Monday, I was helping a customer, another customer walked by, said I was rude to the customer I was helping and called in *checks time* approx. 12 hours ago to complain.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm suspended again.

I'll be looking for a new job. I don't need this BS. The store operates on the dreaded "the customer is always right" theory, even though they bash roughly half of our regulars.

(Needless to say, I wasn't rude.)
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• *finds comfortable spot* I'll just be here awhile, may never come out.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *sneaks in, curls up in a corner, and falls asleep*
                                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
                                X