Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be in the fort, but the thing that is making me sad is the fact I'm sick. I have a nasty stupid sniffly cold. I don't want to get you all sick. Please just send out tea, hot chocolate and soups. I will be sitting outside in my Robe
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• *dons gas mask and ventures out to give Hinakiba a large bowl of butternut pumpkin soup with buttery rye bread soldiers* What? I'm not weird...a cold is the last thing I need right now. *grumbles a bit* Everything has to happen at once. First both the girls and the dogs couldn't sleep last night, Rugz' computer is crashing for him but working fine for me, my babyblanket got mildew on it and then I spent half the day determining that there was no one near the randomly creaking stairs. To top it all off, I walked into the kitchen just in time to see Bubbles stick a paintbrush into her ear and through her eardrum!
      Thankfully, the wait at the ER was short (30-45 minutes!), the triage nurse was lovely and the doctors that we saw were wonderful.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *dives into the deepest darkest corner of the fort*

Ohgodohgodohgod!!

NONE of my employees are showing up for opening shift leaving me alone for five freakin' hours by myself to run the store!! I'm not going to get ANYTHING done today!!!

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          I want to be in the fort, but the thing that is making me sad is the fact I'm sick. I have a nasty stupid sniffly cold. I don't want to get you all sick. Please just send out tea, hot chocolate and soups. I will be sitting outside in my Robe

Oh don't worry about that! I've already got that sniffly! *makes more room*
          Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• But the blanket fort has a magical sterile field where germs can't pass from one person to another. So come on in!

Comment

• *oodles of hugs for Lupo*
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• **hides in the corner**

I have 4 tests next week and my weekly clinical paperwork (which takes an afternoon), I'm getting sick and I'm out of tea!!!!
                Last edited by trailerparkmedic; 10-18-2010, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• trailerparkmedic: Girl, PM me your number, I have tea. LOTS of tea. I am a tea pusher. We WILL get through this!!!

*even has paper tea bags she can mix her own blends in to share the tea goodness. Just saying*

Comment

• *mutters*

stupidgamedoesn'twantmetoplaygrumblegrrrrrargh.

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                      trailerparkmedic: Girl, PM me your number, I have tea. LOTS of tea. I am a tea pusher. We WILL get through this!!!

*even has paper tea bags she can mix her own blends in to share the tea goodness. Just saying*
                      I have tea at the post office. I ship everything to the husband's office and they tried to deliver it on Saturday when the office is closed. If hubby doesn't bring me the post office slip tonight, heads are gonna roll and I'll probably bug you then. I can make it for a day, at least.

Comment

• *flops onto a pillow* I hate my subconscious. Not sure if I've mentioned that yet, but I'll say it again. I hate my subconscious. Dreams are getting even more unpleasant and creepy. *curls up with some strawberry cheesecake yogurt (with chocolate chips)*
                        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• I just ordered from Adagio for the first time! Ordered an ingenuiTea Teapot with the herbal sampler that comes with it... also got a chai sampler (love chai tea - looking forward to trying all of the samples for it!) and also a rooibos caramel sample. ^_^

*happy dance*
                          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                            I want to be in the fort, but the thing that is making me sad is the fact I'm sick. I have a nasty stupid sniffly cold. I don't want to get you all sick. Please just send out tea, hot chocolate and soups. I will be sitting outside in my Robe
                            Don't we have an infirmary in here?

Well, if not, I'll grab some blankets from my parents' linen closet (they won't miss 'em) and build a new wing.

PS, I got a flu shot today. Ow.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
                              I just ordered from Adagio for the first time! Ordered an ingenuiTea Teapot with the herbal sampler that comes with it... also got a chai sampler (love chai tea - looking forward to trying all of the samples for it!) and also a rooibos caramel sample. ^_^

*happy dance*
                              yay!! YAY!! YAAAAY!!!

You're joining the cluuuub!!!

Herbal sampler = win

Chai sampler = WIN

Rooibos caramel?? Love, get the rooibos vanilla next time. Blend them. NIRVANA

*melts into happy puddle of tea-loving goo*

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                                yay!! YAY!! YAAAAY!!!

You're joining the cluuuub!!!

Herbal sampler = win

Chai sampler = WIN

Rooibos caramel?? Love, get the rooibos vanilla next time. Blend them. NIRVANA

*melts into happy puddle of tea-loving goo*
                                I was going to the the Roobios vanilla too... but the chai sampler has a rooibos vanilla chai, so figured that I'd try that first.

My friend/neighbor John had some rooibos caramel that I drank the other night... not sure what brand it was but it was yummy, which is why I bought a sample of that.
                                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
                                X