Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afraid one of the Piggies wont be available for huggles for a while... she's poorly
    Keeping an eye on her for the rest of the day & if she's not better tomorrow we're off to the vet
    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Love and hugs for all!
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• crawls in. Which corner for the crying? This week has blown and it isn't getting any better. Can I just hide in here until next Thursday when the hubby and I get to run away to Oregon to see our friends? Also cramps and pms SUCK

Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I am freaking pissed at the dentist right now and I need to calm down. Who's got the valium?

So I had an appt tuesday morning. Hubby (he's so nice) took off of work so that he could help me kid-wrangle, since the children had dr's appts later in the morning. We get to the dentist's office and no, apparently they re-scheduled me to wednesday morning. And didn't tell us. So great fine, whatever. So now Hubby has to go to work on wednesday, and I have to find a sitter.

All my friends are out of town for fall break, so I have to ask my mom. She acts as if I asked her to rip off her own arm and beat herself with it. I barely ask her to babysit at all, I think maybe 4 or 5 times a year she watches the kiddos. So I just tell her, look don't worry about it. I'll pack some toys and they can come with me. Then she's all "fine I'll watch the kids." She actually shows up on time this morning and I head out to the dentist.

To sit in the waiting room alone for 10 minutes before the secretaries stop yapping and tell me that they rescheduled me again for this afternoon!

So yeah, I'm stressed out already because set-up for Really Huge Craft Show is TOMORROW, and I have to go to the farking dentist and they keep jerking me around. And now I'm pissed off. I really like this dentist, but her staff SUCK! I have half a mind to tell her about it this afternoon, if I ever make it past the waiting room.

Argh.
          Last edited by Kanalah; 10-20-2010, 04:16 PM. Reason: i no speel gud
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I strongly suggest that you do talk to the dentist. Especially since it's pushing you into leaving.
            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• tell the dentist that the staff are screwing with your schedule, you set up the appt on tues. am so you'd have plenty of time to be out of pain and out from under the influence of sedatives before you had to deal with major events, and you husband took time off work, etc etc etc, they have inconvenienced you twice w/o informing you in time for you to make other arrangements... and while you like the dentist, warn her that if her staff don't change their tune soon, you may have to go elsewhere.... but you'd prefer not to.

oh and
              I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
                Afraid one of the Piggies wont be available for huggles for a while... she's poorly
                Keeping an eye on her for the rest of the day & if she's not better tomorrow we're off to the vet

aww I hope she feels better soon.

I got carded! Well and good! Disciplinary hearing next week! Probably get my papers to leave like a lot of my colleagues! oh well what can I do? Just spoken to union rep.
                Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• ^I agree.

I overslept. And missed a class. And I can't stop coughing. Although at least my back isn't twinging as much, that was worrying the hell out of me.
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
                    ^I agree.

I overslept. And missed a class. And I can't stop coughing. Although at least my back isn't twinging as much, that was worrying the hell out of me.
                    Your back might have been wrenched a bit from the coughing. That happens to me sometimes.

And now I think I'm getting sick. bleh.

Comment

• Which, I suppose, is a bit worrying all by itself, but... Damn coughing.

I hope I didn't get you sick, Kia. It was um...the guinea pig?

[Hope guinea piggie feels better, by the way.]
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• It is so cold in here and no one can or will help me get the A/C unit out of the wall
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• *offers quilts for blas*

Dentist appt went okay. I did have a minor panic attack, which really sucks and I kept apologizing over and over for. Got this stupid cavity taken care of and hubby is very proud of me.

Now to get the car cleaned out and packed up for the Really Big Craft Show.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Doctor appt went well today. I now have more medications than some 90 year olds, according to Nurse Knockers. Posted here if anyone wants to read: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=70662
                            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• After the year that I've had... I need a bit of hiding away. *whimpers and curls up in a corner of the fort* Just gonna' stay here for a bit...
                              hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                              1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                              2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                              3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

• Aw, Wenchie. Yuck.

It now hurts when I talk. And swallow. Yeah...I think I see a doctor visit coming up in my future.
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X