X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Eisa View Post
    Aw, Wenchie. Yuck.

It now hurts when I talk. And swallow. Yeah...I think I see a doctor visit coming up in my future.
    Gargle warm salt water. Will help with infection (and inflammation) in the mouth & throat. Tastes nasty, but works. Do it at least twice per day.
    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• ...I'm not actually sure if we have salt.

I hate living in the doooooorm. I know the dining hall has some, maybe I'll try that at lunch tomorrow...gross people out.
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
        ...I'm not actually sure if we have salt.

I hate living in the doooooorm. I know the dining hall has some, maybe I'll try that at lunch tomorrow...gross people out.
        Steal a salt shaker from the dining hall. But you didn't hear me say that.

You can always return it later... so you're just borrowing it!
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Wenchie! I can see it now. *sidles toward table, looking shifty* *stuffs salt shaker in pocket* *sidles out* Noooo, there's nothing in my pocket, I swear. *gets back to dorm* Ah, shit, I grabbed the pepper.

"And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
            Wenchie! I can see it now. *sidles toward table, looking shifty* *stuffs salt shaker in pocket* *sidles out* Noooo, there's nothing in my pocket, I swear. *gets back to dorm* Ah, shit, I grabbed the pepper.

*lol*

Or just bring a little sandwich or ziplock bag and pour the salt into it... and leave the shaker in the dining hall.

Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon. Being sick SUCKS! And if you go off campus and can make it to a store, pick up some salt. ^_^

Comment

• I hope all the meds start working and you feel better, too. I might ask my mom tomorrow if I could steal, I mean, borrow the salt shaker or something. Or the pouring the salt sounds like a good idea, too, just worried the bag would spill.
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• After a visit to the vets, & some medicine, sick piggy is looking much brighter today She's been drinking the pro-biotic stuff ok, but boy did we have fun getting some high fibre paste into her!
                She was a little hyperthermic when we got to the vets, even though I was keeping her in a warm room so yesterday she was lounging round with a heat pad under her cage & a hot water bottle last night.
                Looks like she'll be fit to rejoin the cuddle piles soon
                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Yay! Glad sick guinea piggy is better.

*cuddles other guinea pigs*

I really want a guinea pig now.
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• ACK! My ex is IMing me again. And if I block him, he just randomly calls or texts me, whining because I blocked him.

First message out of him today is: I haven't heard from you latey, it's like you don't love me anymore

First of all, it's lately, not latey. Second, NO I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE.

Well, at least he got THAT right!

Background: dated him earlier this year after lots of flirting. We ended up breaking things off because he was pushing me at another guy that I had had a crush on... his reasoning was that he wanted me to be sure of what I wanted. So me & other-guy went out a few times.... other-guy wasn't ready for anything, and I really still wanted to be with the first guy. Meanwhile, the first guy (now A-Ex for Annoying Ex) is saying that he wants to "win me back" and stuff like that during the time that me & other-guy are going out. So, the minute other-guy & I call it quits, A-Ex is wanting to hang out with me again... but doesn't want a relationship. But he's fine with having sex with me.

I push A-Ex away for good, tell him that there's no chance in hell for him to have a relationship OR sex with me again, and call it quits. But no, he starts IMing me, randomly saying that he's lonely and wishes that he was in a relationship. I told him he had his chance, but that he didn't want a relationship. He tells me that he wanted a relationship, but not with me.

This guy basically took up 6 months of my life stringing me along, and now he's texting me again being passive aggressive?

Comment

• Wow, fail-ex is fail.
                      My hands are super cold! I snuck up behind hubby and stuck my hands in his shirt and he jumped really high and was like "YOW those are cold hands!"
                      And...I need to relax and get over my panicking, because I'm sure tomorrow will be fine.
                      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                        Wow, fail-ex is fail.
                        My hands are super cold! I snuck up behind hubby and stuck my hands in his shirt and he jumped really high and was like "YOW those are cold hands!"
                        And...I need to relax and get over my panicking, because I'm sure tomorrow will be fine.
                        hehehehe... by request, I'm posting the story of the ex along with another evil plan here: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...d.php?p=815691

And yes... tomorrow will be fine. *warms up your hands*

Comment

• Thanks. Maybe after tomorrow I can contribute to this plan of awesomeness.
                          I blanket-trained Ryuu, so she can be a better contributor to the blanket fort.

Ok, I need to stop taking pictures of every cute thing I see. This is getting odd.
                          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                            Thanks. Maybe after tomorrow I can contribute to this plan of awesomeness.
                            I blanket-trained Ryuu, so she can be a better contributor to the blanket fort.

Donations appreciated. I take paypal too! :P

And Ohhhhh!!! CUTE!

Comment

• That looks like one relaxed lizard..
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• So tired from really huge craft show....

last day is tomorrow.

Also yes I am taking notes during the day. I have had some adventures this year for sure!
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X