Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *gives zombie a whole basket full of kitties* OMG, hon, that sounds so scary!
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• It is pretty scary, but apparently it's still my fault (according to father-in-law) because my brother-in-law is manic-depressed and might be off his meds (last night was the first night he's been home in 2 weeks).
      I was diagnosed with depression, doctor didn't put it on my medical record because then by law he'd have to provide me medications, which he didn't believe in. That was....ten years ago? Yeah so I'm the unmedicated person in this equation, and right now I'm just kind of going "Whatever" because it's scary, but it's not the first time someone's been after me. However, I'm super safe because of how many people are on my side now.
      Still, hubby is double-checking with his mum every night to make sure we're going to be ok to like go to town and such.
      The worst part of all this is tomorrow's my birthday. If he keeps it up I might not get to go out for breakfast tomorrow.
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• *limps in*

Happy Halloween, everyone. Really...

Comment

• Hey zombie--FUCK THAT, it's still not your fault, it's not your fault he has mental issues, and it's not your fault he's off HIS meds. Your FIL is a douche.

Lupo...you poor, poor thing *arranges fluffy nest in corner*
          Last edited by Eisa; 10-31-2010, 07:29 PM.
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
            I was diagnosed with depression, doctor didn't put it on my medical record because then by law he'd have to provide me medications, which he didn't believe in.
            Find a new doctor.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Oh believe me, I have called my father-in-law out on his douchiness several times, in fact we were kicked out of their house because he kind of hates me a little. It's alright, my mum and I might hate each other, but at least it's to our faces, not behind our backs. Also, my new doctor is awesome and is having me get all these tests my old doctor wouldn't let me get because they were expensive or whatever, and she's really nice. She's also willing to find a cheap solution instead of just going and doing the expensive (yet, it seems inevitable) one.
              Here lupo, for the bruises *hands a cup of warm tea and a nice stuffed dragon to cuddle*
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• *snuggles the dragon* Thanks zombie.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  Find a new doctor.
                  Actually, that's probably illegal what he did. He diagnosed you with something but didn't record it in your records, could be considered falsifying medical records. Of course, it would be your word against his that he diagnosed you in the first place, but at the very least it is unethical.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *hug* for Zombie. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I hope your birthday is massively happy.

Veryvery gentle *hug* for Lupo. I hope you recover quickly, and that idiot lady forks over for the medical bills.

Comment

• Home from Con. Mostly fun (minus the grabby con-roommate) but now have PCD: Post Con Depression. I'm gonna go curl up in a corner until my next con, k?
                      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• All I have to say right now:
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hugs for Eisa*
                          Here you go, a hug from the birthday girl. It brings good luck.
                          *gentle hugs for Lupo*
                          Same for you. Feel better soon, ok?
                          Hubby took me out for breakfast this morning and we had a really great time. Although I didn't sleep well last night because I was worried about my brother in law doing something stupid.
                          That doctor's retired now, so there's really nothing to do about it but talk to the new one. She says there's lots of notes on the paper records for me, but the digital ones have nothing other than what she's put on there. The written notes are all "suggestions" because it wasn't officially diagnosed for me.

Hubby kind of has our room set up like a blanket fort, the big horse blanket is over our closet because there's no door. Plus there's like 4 throw blankets scattered around because I'm cold-blooded and like to wrap up in them.
                          I'll show you guys my birthday present to myself later if I get enough work done on him...if I decide to not play a video game instead.

Comment

• Thank you, zombie. *hugs* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm just in...mortal agony, basically. I hate antibiotics. Why oh why do they have to give me a yeast infection again?
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Oh I know how that goes, yeesh you poor miserable being.
                              *gives warm beverage of choice*
                              Feel better soon?

Thanks for the birthday hug!

Comment

• It seems like it happens every time I'm on antibiotics... Suck. Thank you! *decides it's something with lots of chocolate in it*

You're welcome! How's your birthday so far?
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X