Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty good. I didn't sleep well last night, but I never do the night before my birthday, so it's alright. Hubby got me up for a HUGE breakfast at my favorite restaurant, and we went to the store (Walmart is super romantic, amirite?) to get stuff for our car. He had to go into work though, so I'm playing around on the computer until mum gets home and makes dinner.
    The best part though, mum told me last night I could have all the halloween chocolate I want, because we had no trick-or-treaters and I'm starting my period today.
    *rolls around in chocolate*
    *tosses it in the air*
    *starts throwing chocolates at people*

He also bought me Harvest Moon for the DS, so I'm playing that too. :3
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• *noms some of zombiequeen's chocolate* Mmmm...chocolate...

Comment

• Have a major case of The Blahs.

I don't have anyone to talk to. Just feel like I've shoved into a corner and forgotten about.

The Holidays coming up doesn't help.......

Sorry for the pity party....I just needed to vent a bit.
        I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• *hugs for all*
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• do we have a sound proof room in the fort, or should I go build one? I don't want to wake anyone with the swear words that are about to pour forth from my mouth

Also I need to get the makings of the drink I had at my friends this weekend. Irish cream, butterscotch and vanilla vodka. I need that in pint form
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Ugh...headache...again, or still, I don't know. It didn't hurt this morning but by lunch it was back and by the end of the day it had centered around my left eye again like it was all day yesterday.

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
              That doctor's retired now
              Good.

A cute Halloween story, via my friend's Facebook post:
              I guess we're doing something right...Back from Trick or Treat, 60+ pieces of candy, 2 bags of popcorn, some pretzels and 2 oranges. I told the kids they could eat one thing before bed & O chose to eat the orange!
              (O is 3, and was a Lego Indiana Jones. His brother is 6 and was the Headless Horseman.)
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *curls up in corner to hide* Just curious how many corners does this thing have??

I'm getting married in 12 days...wohoo and arg!!!><

Plus Fiance's granddad was diagnosed with large cell lung cancer this summer almost moved the date before we found out that it wasn't that bad. Been doing chemo and it seemed to be helping. He has been having upper back pain recently so they did an MRI scan last Thursday. Fiance got a call from his dad today before bed and said that the scan showed something was there in his back. I don't know if Papaw has been told yet but he has appointment on this Thursday and I am so making this one I can run on less sleep then what Ive been getting... *pulls in fluffy main coon kitty for snuggles*

Comment

• *hugs for evilfarmer*
                  I wish you the best, being married is tough enough, let alone if something else is going on too.
                  Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• There are as many corners as are needed.

Good luck with everything, evilfarmer!
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *alternates between immense sadness and near-homicidal rage*

My sister's ex bf...needs to die in a fire. Let's just say it that way.

*burrows intensely into corner of blanket fort*
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *sends burrowing stuffed dragon to cuddle with Eisa*
                        I'll help you with the fire if you need it.

Comment

• *cuddles stuffed dragon*

That sounds good. It's bad enough trying to support her and convince her that yes, she should call the police/go to the police station [as it's not far from their apartment]. And to stop making excuses for him...
                          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Yeah, making excuses is bad, but it's hard not to do, even if you didn't like the person before they messed up.

Comment

• Yeah...unfortunately.

*cuddles stuffed dragon some more* *stealthily snuggles zombie*
                              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• returns once again with chocolate flavored coffee and...uhm left over halloween candies.

the external hard drive broke taking with it pictures of the family (that were not saved elsewhere like photobucket or printed out)
                                i be sick, aaand no b-day for me this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X