Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Hugs Lexia* Oh no! So they're all gone?

*Burrows down and hugs Eisa, dragging Lexia along* We're good with fire...
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
      Yeah...unfortunately.

*cuddles stuffed dragon some more* *stealthily snuggles zombie*
      *snuggles back*

Does anyone want Milk Duds or Whoppers? I can't eat either right now. *shares*
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Eisa, try eating yogurt the next time you're on antibiotics.

I saw the cutest dog when I was volunteering at the animal shelter today--it's a small husky mix with three legs, who loves to lick people to death. I wish he'd fit in my apartment.

Comment

• Ooh, Whoppers! *hoards*

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
          I saw the cutest dog when I was volunteering at the animal shelter today--it's a small husky mix with three legs, who loves to lick people to death. I wish he'd fit in my apartment.
          Awwwwwwwww....I need to find a place to play with fuzzies.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• yes. kind of angry cause we were supposed to bring the pics back to MIL's comp after the virus thing but hubs never did so now its all his fault. well makes me kind of wish that MIL wasn't bad enough to let her anti-virus program lapse so they wouldn't have these issues in the first place because it my fault hard drive ded but it also hubs fault for putting it where he did half the time.

(he'd hook it with the laptop and have it on the floor so i ended up tripping over the cord while trying to do morning duties thus knocking it over on its side alot of times. makes me mad cause it was totally preventable

Comment

• Can I sit quietly for a bit? My granddad isn't very well. I don't like the b*stard but my mum has gone to visit him and I wish she wasn't going there alone, 200 miles away.
              My dad and I can't get the time off work. We both hate my grandparents but my mum needs any support she can get from the emotionally abusive old fart

sadface

Comment

• Everybody is welcome here. We give out hugs, cookies, and other treats to those who need them also.

*hugs* the treats are to your left, the sauna, spa, and massage tables are to your right. I'm sure there are other things, just about anything you need, somewhere in here as well.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome. I come bearing Ben and Jerrys icecream

Comment

• *offers fuzzy main coon kitty for snuggles* shes spoiled rotten but a sweety..yes im a bit obsessed with the kitty child.

Comment

• *snuggles kitty tightly*
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth evilfarmer View Post
                        *offers fuzzy main coon kitty for snuggles* shes spoiled rotten but a sweety..yes im a bit obsessed with the kitty child.
                        I think it's a requirement that Maine Coons be spoiled lil shits.

Mine is too.

*sends a squeakycat running through the fort after a mylar ball*

Comment

• I have a huge pot of COCO wheats if anyone wants some.
                          Me, I needs chocolate, and a warm purry kitty for my belly. (not to eat, to purr on my belly so it stops hurting)
                          Mum is being mean to me and I can barely walk to get away from it. She thinks I'm over-exaggerating being sick, but I'm not.
                          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                            *hugs* the treats are to your left, the sauna, spa, and massage tables are to your right.
                            Massage, anyone?
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                              Meeeeeee!!!! Nothing helps, not painkillers, not wine, not traction. I'm in so much back pain that my head and teeth hurt by proxy. *whimpers* I think I've been in pain for 7 hours now.
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• God damnit, I am not taking any more of this monistat shit, holy fuck it BURNS.
                                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X