Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Yeah Yeah, I quit work you know that boss.

I haven't been there for weeks now.

So why the puzzled phone call asking me "What's wrong telephoneangel are you ill?" This was left on the answer machine and i didn't call back.

This was followed by a formal letter "You haven't been at work for three weeks now with no annual leave this is a punishable act".

So what are you going to do...............FIRE ME?????????????

So from what I understand...............my company is threatening to fire me because I quit.

bunch of idiots.

*snuggles deeper and tries not to think about any of it*
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• I hate my family. I fucking hate my family.
      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• ^Me, too. I mean...I hate my family. I don't know your family. But I can hate them with you if you'd like.

*burrows* *is very glad gyn is calling in diflucan prescription*
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Passed a bad accident on my way home. I'm just gonna curl up here for a bit.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *crawls in* Bloody hell I hate my life. Things just got horribly worse. Now might be out of a job by December. I just want to curl up and die right now.

*goes off to a corner to cry*
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *Sends hugs off to all the corners people are burrowed in*
              I hope things start getting better for you!
              Hubby is arguing with me about video games being mostly directed at men, and that game developers can make games very offensive to women without knowing. He thinks I'm being stupid.
              *gathers sewing and moves to deep, but well-lit area of fort.*
              Mind if I play classical music? I need to relax.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• *Hugs everyone that needs one*
                I'm in hiding again, my mother might be coming down when my dad comes to visit and I'm sick of all the drama
                Also, I know that I'm going to be quizzed and/or lectured when I go over to my best friend's place by her mother, simply because I 'liked' something on FB that is a sore point for her. Honestly, does it matter if I like an article because a mother is supporting her son's creativity? Wait, that's right, it has the word 'gay' in it *grumbles some more*
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                  Mind if I play classical music? I need to relax.
                  I have no problem with that. I have Beethoven for Book Lovers, Mozart Naturally (piano music with nature sounds), and another classical CD (for sleeping, it came free with my mattress ) on my iPod. I have other classical stuff around, too. Somewhere.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• ^I have a feeling I know which article you're talking about. Would it be the one with the adorable little boy dressed up as Daphne?
                    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Yes!!! So cute, and it's wonderful that his mum is so supportive.
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I'm in a black mood tonight and everything seems to be setting me off. I'm staying away from people for their own good.
                        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• *plays Mozart's 40th in G-Minor, and Hyden's Suprise Symphony*

*hugs to everybody who wants or needs one*
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• OMG! Button-eyes needs a hug!

He nearly just hung himself from the curtain rail by mistake! He's ok though.
                            Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• *wanders through, passing out (and collecting) hugs, hot cocoa, and cookies as desired*

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
                                OMG! Button-eyes needs a hug! He nearly just hung himself from the curtain rail by mistake! He's ok though.
                                Kitteh? My bro's cat used to climb the curtains as a kitten. We'd find him 5 feet off the ground.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X