Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah...Ryuu and kitties don't get along so well. Luckily, she lives in a cage, so for the most part it will be kitty look at lizard, lizard blinks and falls back asleep.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• This morning I passed my first of 9 things over the next 2 weeks, so yay. But I'm sick, and with no sleep I'm not going to get any better until after finals. And Cataclysm is coming out tonight, but I have a thing tomorrow, and two on Thursday, and... you get the picture. My birthday is next week and they just rescheduled my scariest final for that morning. I've never failed a college class I actually attended, and I'm very borderline in this class. Plus, if I fail scary class, I am held back from all of my courses next semester, so I will lose my financial aid.

Oh, and hubby almost got a job but I jinxed him by mentioning it on facebook and now the position is "on hold."

So I'm going to hide in here until the next two weeks are over, because the stress is making me nauseated, and since I can't shut off my brain, I start thinking about diseases that cause nausea and drugs that cause (all of them, btw) and treat nausea and assessment findings I'd expect to see on a patient with nausea...

Comment

• TPM. You need to swing by my house if you can. You need tea.

I has tea.

I has lots of tea.

Comment

• I'm really starting to hate the Christmas season.

Too much to do, not enough time or energy to do it. And it feels like every year, I get more and more heaped upon me. Asking hubby to help won't do any good; he'll take the few enjoyable tasks and leave me the dross. Plus I'm getting really irritated with my job. I'm starting a new job in January, but meanwhile, I have to slog through with this one, eating up what little time and energy I do have.

I think I'm just burned out.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
            Edit: And she flipped out on me about it's rude or something, so now I have to find something to buy for the ungrateful louts.

Anyone want to adopt an almost 29 year old quilter and hubby/kidlets into thier family?
            pfft! Tell her it's trendy to donate to charity on behalf of others!
            Heck, if my snobby ex inlaws went all gushy over the goat we "bought" them last Christmas, then its definitely can't be rude!

And, sure, you can camp out here, you quilting will give me motivation to churn out more wonky crocheted blankets I'm never made a non wonky one yet

I need a blanket over my head this morning
            For the first time in almost a year I've woken up with a cold sore sprouting.... on the day I'm going to Cardiff via London for my internet friends Christmas get together.
            So, the minuscule chance I ever had of a kiss under the mistletoe has turned non existent now *sigh*
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• I need a guinea piggie to cuddle. Also, I think I still have a ferret nomming my ear.

Hey, Wenchie...I have a gastroenterologist appointment on Thursday! Something seems to be going wrong with how I absorb...something.

And today I got sick for no reason.

And tonight I got sick possibly because of food poisoning. As the cream cheese on my bagel tasted funny.
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hands Eisa a pile of piggies*

Poorly piggy has finally started to put the weight back on she lost weeks ago
                Arp happens!

Comment

• *Peaks inside again, this time with shear amazement on my face*

Who ordered the truck full of chocolate? Also some of these purchaces are getting rediculous. Seriously.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• *moves beading gear out of Andrew's way* I ordered a ton. Yay shinies!

*rummages in a box of mine* Cookies? *offers cookies*
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with a truckful of chocolate, I'll have you know!

I had a 7:30 a.m. final today. SOOOOOOOO SLEEEEEEEPY.

And another one in an hour.

FML.
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I am just going to hide in here for awhile. Hubby had interview yesterday, now we wait to hear back. One guy didn't show, another flubbed it (works for the same place) and another really over stated his resume. So it should be between hubby and one other person.

I HATE WAITING!

Snuggles under blankets. Anyone have a spare pet that I can snuggle?

And Eisa, 7:30am finals are WRONG.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Well...the guy that gave hubby his interview lied about the whole thing...he does job placement (for free?) and was being really shady, so hubby got out of it because he was afraid the guy was doing something illegal. SO now...nothing really. Mum's being her normal self and accusing us of being hoboes (nope, I don't think I'm a hobo) and such...my period is driving me insane right now because I'm so sick.

I have some pretzel-rolo-pecan things and some pretzel-reeses-pecan things too. Want some?

*Hides under the chocolate delivery*
                          I'll eat my way out.
                          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• I got so fed up of my knee randomly falling apart I made a spur of the moment purchase today!
                            I'm now the proud owner of a very nice black with silver line & hot pink & purple splodge patterned foldable walking stick

What's the betting silly knee will start to behave now

*offers round the Green & Blacks organic choc with butterscotch bits that jumped off the store shelf screaming EAT ME! earlier"
                            Arp happens!

Comment

• Argh!

Mom and grandma found a minpin wandering around thier neighboorhood and took him in. They keep complaining about how much trouble he is and how they wish they could find his owners but they won't actually do anything about it. So I had to call the paper and place a found animal ad, and call the local animal shelters and ask around and I put an ad on craigslist too.

Dammit I am so tired of doing all the work for them. They don't need this dog, they don't have room for this dog and it has aggression issues. It even knocked my 78 year old grandmother down and she's broken her hip twice already.

If I don't hear from the real owners soon, I'll just take the dog down to the shelter myself and drop him off.

I just really don't need this stress right now. I have to finish my last quilt order before christmas and get the house cleaned and decorated because hubby's decided to sit on his fat butt this year and do nothing. Oh I am so pissed off.

Where's the dark chocolate and serious booze?
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Unpacks graham crackers, chocolate & marshmallows and starts making S'Mores over the tipi fire.

Anybody want some?

There're also hot dogs, cheese and bread to go on the toasting forks.

This is the best part of camping inside the fireplace (a tipi): the smoke goes straight up, not into anyones's face.
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X