This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I bring kitty and crochet! *holds up giant bag of yarn*

I'm pulling overtime this week and still have 3 nights of work to go...*cries*

Comment

And this is why I insisted that the walls be triple-blanket construction.

*grabs blanket, hides under it in centre of fort*

Darwin and I will stay here. You can leave me yarn and mint tea there. *points*

Comment

I've been basically hiding out in my bedroom almost all day (have a day off during the week for a change.)

I've got donuts and I can make a pot of coffee. Just bring your own liquor to add to the coffee, unless you want some Jack or Jim.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

*peeks out*

Is this month over yet?

Nope

*dart back in*

Comment

*pops head up, blinks* Oh hai Magpie, you're hiding next to me. Please accept offerings of multishade blue yarn and some lovely mint tea.
            *looks around* Guess we need more blankets... *teleports in a pile from the linen cupboard* Here's some lovely bright, crocheted blankets and some pretty pink quilts *snatches last quilt* but this one is MINE! *hides again, clutching baby blanket and a cup of coffee*
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

I have a winnie the pooh blankie from when i was little. i'll go find it.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

comes back in with assorted "n and n" flavors and crunchies as people over here (in my town not on cs) think i find it amusing to play the "ignore me" game

again

Comment

*grabs more quilts to make more room in the fort*

I had screaming children trash my house when I had work to get done. *sigh* oh well, at least the quilt is closer to the sewing machine today.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

*crawls in*

I still have some of the parmesan herb bread I baked earlier and some chicken cacciatore to go with it. Someone scoot over so I can curl up in a ball, please? Still sore today. Gonna be sore for a while, methinks.

Comment

Lupo, can I use your squishy bits as a pillow?

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
                        Lupo, can I use your squishy bits as a pillow?
                        Not tonight. Still sporting a bruise from the......incident yesterday. Sore and tender.

Comment

Ok. I'll just grab another blanket though. Darwin is being hugged, so I can't use it as a pillow.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            I am so asking my dad to make those (in non-Vegan form) for me instead of a birthday cake this year. He did care decorating, he should be able to.
                            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

I'm in the middle of nowhere with no real internets.... can I come hide from the scary land of Ohio?

I still can't drink but I'll share hot chocolate and cuddles...
                              "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

*offers up special Hot Chocolate made from real Melted chocolate*

I have a scary interview in 12.5 hours.
                                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X