This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes to delicious noms. NOMMMINESS!

I'm here hiding from my evil sewing machine. Eebil sewing machine....grrrr.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Evil sewing machine? Does it have a handlebar mustache and a black hat? Is it making evil eyes at you right now. Is it behind your computer chair right now?!

Because mine is!

And it wants me to finish this last quilt dammit. But I'm a gold-medal-procrastinator.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Is there anything with caramel or pretzel? Or both at once? By back has been giving me trouble all day.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Got sick AGAIN and my tummy still hurts.

Wish the gastro. could figure out wtf is wrong. He thinks it's just the gastroparesis acting up again. NO IT IS NOT. I THINK I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Also, not my suffering, but my sister's. She went to the ER in excruciating pain the other day. They gave her morphine. Ended up getting an ultrasound. Guess what? Her IUD had embedded itself in the uterine wall. Holy shit that sounds painful!
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
            Evil sewing machine? Does it have a handlebar mustache and a black hat? Is it making evil eyes at you right now. Is it behind your computer chair right now?!

Because mine is!

And it wants me to finish this last quilt dammit. But I'm a gold-medal-procrastinator.
            Only if it ties me to the train tracks?
            And actually it's beside me here on my desk, making faces at me...I put a little crocheted lizard on the top to cheer me up, and somehow it tosses thread up and starts choking the poor thing... I think I might have fixed what was doing that though...stupid polyester-coated-polyester thread makes it sad...it wants mercerized cotton darnit!
            But...if I finish the legs on this guy and at least one wing today...do the other wing and horns tomorrow and get it all together, I'll have $30 sunday and then hubby and I might be able to pay our car insurance this month!
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• I was a biiiiiiiiiig fucking idiot today.

I could have SWORN my Psych of Learning final was online over today and tomorrow.

Nope, apparently it was yesterday and today.

So if she doesn't let me make it up, my grade is fucked.

And I'm 99.999999999999% sure she won't let me make it up.

I can't retake this class, I was only supposed to need two classes for next semester to graduate.

I hate myself right now.

I want to hide in here until the end of eternity.
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I called my Mom earlier, and Dad was yelling and cussing up a storm...being a real jerk. She told me she'd call me back later. A few hours later, she called....Dad is now in custody. They're waiting to see if he'll be charged with domestic abuse or terroristic threatening. *sigh* Merry Freakin' Christmas. Actually...at least he's locked up and Mom's getting an Order of Protection. Might be the first peaceful Christmas we've had in a while.
                "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                  I called my Mom earlier, and Dad was yelling and cussing up a storm...being a real jerk. She told me she'd call me back later. A few hours later, she called....Dad is now in custody. They're waiting to see if he'll be charged with domestic abuse or terroristic threatening. *sigh* Merry Freakin' Christmas. Actually...at least he's locked up and Mom's getting an Order of Protection. Might be the first peaceful Christmas we've had in a while.
                  Oh dear, I'm so sorry! Even if it does make your Christmas more peaceful, that sucks.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• do we have a punching bag in here? hubby didn't get the job he interviewed for. No it went to the person who flubbed his interview and has NEVER logged on to the server as an admin, but the job needed server experience. He has barely been there a year, hubby 10 to 12 all total. (Note: they both work for the same place. This is a full time position in the IT dept, they are both part time)

Needless to say I need to hurt something now.
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I need a root canal.

At least my dentist gave me some decent pain meds to tide me over.

Comment

• *hugs TPM*

I haz tea. Tea cures all. Want some??

Comment

• I'm drinking some tea now, actually. I got a bunch for my birthday.

*shares tea*

Comment

• ooooh, what kind what kind what kind!?!?!

Comment

• Oolong and flavored black tea samplers from Adiago, along with Jasmine Silver Needle and White Monkey. Jasmine Silver Needle is my favorite by far, but that's no surprise. I'm going to try Almond Oolong tonight.

Comment

• Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
                                Oolong and flavored black tea samplers from Adiago, along with Jasmine Silver Needle and White Monkey. Jasmine Silver Needle is my favorite by far, but that's no surprise. I'm going to try Almond Oolong tonight.
                                ohhh that sounds nice! says she sipping her plain green tea.

Comment

Working...
                                X