Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, no bets. You know they're going to yell at you even though its unfair.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I actually asked my boyfriend to give me my stuffed bunny I used to sleep with every night last night when I went to bed last night. I'm gonna need a lot of booze and hugs for the next few days. And I think I will hide out in here

Comment

• *Offers Mytical homemade soup and quilts*

I'm hoping that you get time to relax and feel better.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs Dasota* thanks for the soup and quilts. I was right, got a 30 minute lecture about how 'we need to stick together' blah blah blah. From the guy who has missed more then two weeks in the under 90 days he has worked.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Hope you had a recording device ready so you could play it back to him every time he's absent
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• I have a sleep disorder! Wheeeeeee!!!!

*crawls under blanket*
              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• Quoth Severen13 View Post
                I have a sleep disorder! Wheeeeeee!!!!

*crawls under blanket*
                That kinda sucks. (passes kitty to snuggle).
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• *pout* I have clinicals on Saturdays. Yay. 10 hours at the hospital. Plus, public transit sucks on Saturdays so I have to get to the hospital a half hour early.

Comment

• Yikes. Had a horrible pain in my ear yesterday and today, went to the doctor, discovered it's TMJ. I've got to be on a soft foods diet for a while, plus vicodin. :sigh:
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• *offers hugs, hot coco, and stuffed animals for those who need it*
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• It fucking snowed again, and a few inches more than predicted. No seeing bf tonight.

The sub I ate for lunch yesterday made me feel queazy all afternoon and evening.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• So I get some blood work done so they can make sure my sleep disorder isn't caused by some kind of chemical imbalance or something like that. They had to stick me THREE TIMES to draw enough blood. Me + Blood + Needles = Gaaahhh!!!!
                          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• Three times? Ugh, I hate needles too. Unfortunately, they are a necessary evil.

: offers chocolate chip cookies:
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• [XCashier, I have TMJ, too. It sucks.]

*crawls into heap of stuffed animals, having snagged a ferret, guinea pig, and kitty along the way* Fun fact, in Burmese mythology, I'm a guinea pig, apparently.

Anyway.

Found out on Facebook yesterday that someone I knew from my uni LGBT group committed suicide. I didn't even know him all that well, and I STILL miss him. A lot. I miss his smile. He had the fucking beautifulest smile ever. <3 RIP Ryan. You are so, so missed.
                              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *offers hugs* That's awful, awful. Such an awful way to feel.
                                Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 01-16-2011, 10:38 PM. Reason: adding
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X