This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eisa, I'm sorry for your loss.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Depression is settling in, and judging by the luggage, wants to stay for a long time.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Can I just hide here for awhile?

Grandma is going off the deep end. I should not have to answer this question from my mom
        "you won't let us die if I don't sell my stuff?"

Plus work stuff and general crankiness. I am beginning to hate my coworkers and I only have 2 of them. I need to hit something. Maybe the mage (WoW) needs to go set fire to some gnomes.

Plus I walked into the ottoman this morning with my shin. I think I got a bone bruise. There are days I really hate being a klutz.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *hugs* and Tequila Rose for Becks
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• *is offering hugs and foot rubs for people in need at the moment*

Comment

• My mum called out sick for this whole week.
              I can't excercise or cook when she's here...I think I'm going to go insane.
              She told hubby today when we went out for lunch that I was handsewing without my brace on (total lie, I didn't even sew! I put my braces on and we left) and he started to get pissed. Of course, he asked about it before he and dad left, and I told him that I didn't.
              I'm just sick of her trying to divide us and ruin me.
              I thought we were going to get along today because we shared an apple for breakfast.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• *hides chickenpoxy self under blankets* Someone send icecream please. I am so unlucky to get chickenpox at my age.
                Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Oh poor TelephoneAngel. It's no joke getting those 'children's' ailments when you're an adult. Have some Chocolatino ice cream (milk and dark chocolate ice cream swirled together, with chocolate sprinkles on top as well) and some Viennese shortbread biscuits
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• ^That ice cream sounds like it's better than sex, almost.

*curls up in pile of blankets* Don't wanna get up. Don't wanna walk. Ow. My feet hurt. STILL. From yesterday--I walked around the library and then the store, and that was a bad idea apparently. And the ibu last night didn't help.
                    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Marmalady has the bestest yummy treats!

It's -2 out right now. -7 if you go by the airport reading. I hate winter.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Midterms next week.

So .. if I am not here as much..or you do not hear from me..you know the evil midterms have devoured my soul. This quarter has been a rough one. Missed days because of weather and illness..had to drop a class. Etc. Now this is only midterms, so won't be as bad as 5 weeks from next week (finals). However...I only have one thing to say. They can take my sanity, they can take my life..but they can not take my COOKIES!!! ((Just getting ready in case I go insane ))
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I really hope my friend didn't give me the flu and this is just a nasty cold. Or maybe my flu shot will help make the flu less bad. Clinicals started, I can't be sick!

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
                            ^That ice cream sounds like it's better than sex, almost.
                            Well it certainly won't ever leave for another woman, another man, or another ice cream.......

And thank you Mooncat, yes I do have yummy treats and will share them! Honey and pistachio muffins, anyone?
                            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Gahhhhhhh!!! My professor just started talking about "Obamacare." Regardless of your opinion on health care, politics has NOTHING to do with the science behind nursing, and really has nothing at all to do with the lecture we are SUPPOSED to be getting.

Comment

• My dog Arrow passed away last night.

He was a really good dog, I used to take him everywhere with me.

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I just cried.

And now I have to figure out how to tell my kids.

https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X