• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sorry about your dog

Losing pets is so hard

*hugs*
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• I'm so sorry for your loss, Kanalah. I know it can't console you, but he must have known how much he was loved. *big hugs*
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Oh no! *hugs Kanalah*
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I'm so sorry for your loss, Kanalah. Our furry friends give us so much love, and they leave an awful big hole in our lives when they go.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I'm very sorry to hear about your pet.

*tries to NOT scratch spots* more are coming up.
            Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• *hugs Kanalah* *gives TelephoneAngel anti-itchy stuff*

My head hurts. But I made pasta!
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Thanks guys for the hugs and comfort. It was all very sudden. Our dog was only 5 years old, he ate dinner that night, we let him out to go potty and 20 minutes later he was dead.

I've just been working on quilts and getting back into my happy zen place. My husband's already talking about getting another puppy, but I want to wait a little bit first. I need some time to mourn before cleaning up puppy puddles again.
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I've mentioned before that my hubs grandad has been diagnosed with lung cancer. the docs were able to give us a yr from his diagnosis and he got to see all his grandkids married and met two great grandbabies. since christmas hes been declining and in the last few days hes nose dived. we are on the last hours now any prayers thought and good feelings would be appricated

Comment

• My sympathies, prayers and good thoughts to you and your family.
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Prayers sent, evilfarmer.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----

Comment

• **HUGS EVERYONE**

Fuck life. Just...fuck this. *burrows into corner* I'm not coming out.
                        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I feel the same way. *hugs you*
                          -----

Comment

• *passes out coffee ice cream & guinea pigs*

I just found out the pain in my knee is osteoarthritis, not a quirk of my HMS that I thought it was.

On well, always knew I'd fall apart bit by bit
                            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *slinks in looking like a kicked puppy*

If my mom doesn't want me to move out, she's going about making me feel like staying all wrong; attacking me and telling me i look like shit, calling my boyfriend a liar, and generally being a whiny, bitchy, EW and then accusing the bf of being the one to drive a wedge between us is only going to make me want to leave all the more. (esp when you're the one pushing me away and doing your best to use the bf as lever you're pushing me with)

*finds the fuzzy blanket, and a teddy bear; steals some of Lupo's caramel tea, and spikes it with SoCo**
                              I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• *hugs RP*

Quoth Cazzi View Post
                                *passes out coffee ice cream & guinea pigs*
                                This is making me feel like you're passing out quarts of ice cream with guinea pigs stuck inside them. Which would be awesome...although probably renders the ice cream rather inedible...what with all the piggie fur...
                                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X