Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Hugs Marmalady and Mytical* That's so sweet, I'm happy for you two!
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I've tried to explain to her, but she is stubborn . I'm a socially incompetent, poor, and illness ridden person. Though like most of the time I had to be hit by a clue by four...hehe.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Thanks Mishi! *returns hug*

Me, stubborn?
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Actually need the blanket today, but not because of being sad. NASH is kicking my hinny, and feel totally drained. I'd crawl somehwere and sleep, but work might take offense to that. Blech.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Totally rammed at work today... my arms and wrists are aching so much I've actually taken painkillers (which I don't do unless I really have to) otherwise I wouldn't be typing this now.
            Want hot chocolate, cookies and a big cuddle from my special person....
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Feel sick today. Headache, stomach issues..not fun. Worse I am at work, and stuck there. Glad it is Wednesday though. Am such a wimp when sick (ie 'man cold').

Comment

• Me, too. I NEVER get sick, and I have the flu. Everyting hurts. I'm hungry. Too weak to eat. Laying in bed posting this.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• You can't have the flu! I WON'T ALLOW IT!

Anyway, get well soon.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    Me, too. I NEVER get sick, and I have the flu. Everyting hurts. I'm hungry. Too weak to eat. Laying in bed posting this.
                    *hugs*

I dedicated everything I ate today to you. Hope you like strawberry ice cream.
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Thanks, guys! Fortunately I am a fast healer, and I think I'll be almost back to normal by tomorrow night.

Comment

• One of my bunnies passed away during the night. I don't know what happened, she has been acting fine, her appetite has been normal, her activity level was the same. Just got up the morning and found her laying there, not moving.

Poor thing. She was well-loved and will be missed. It breaks my heart that the kids didn't get to say goodbye to her. They're going to be devastated when the find out, whenever they get to come home again.
                        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• I'm sorry, Kara. Our furry friends never do live long enough.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I went to the dentist today and had a bad reaction to the numbing agent; I started crying and hyperventilating. That's never happened before, and I'm totally embarrassed. It's three hours later and my face is still numb, and my mouth is diagonal. Is there a free corner and blanket to crawl into somewhere?
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• *Cuddles Kara and tucks XCashier into a comfy corner* I have my infamous death-by-chocolate brownies to share and I'm making a lovely ginger cheesecake later. Coffee, anyone?
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                                Thanks, guys! Fortunately I am a fast healer, and I think I'll be almost back to normal by tomorrow night.
                                OK, I'm still miserable. I admit defeat. Kara, I'm sorry about your bunny! And X, here's some soup my friend made. Can use use a straw on at least 1 side?

Comment

Working...
                                X