Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sorry, Kara! Bunnies tend to hide their illnesses very well.

Hugs!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I think I'm getting blisters on my feet.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• A family pet just passed on. She was a mixed breed dog covered with spots and had a happy disposition.

From what I was told, she didn't suffer.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Quoth Andrew B. View Post
          A family pet just passed on. She was a mixed breed dog covered with spots and had a happy disposition.

From what I was told, she didn't suffer.
          I'm so sorry, Hon. Pets are family members, too.

Do you have any pics to share with us of her? She sounds like she was quite a doll.

And I think I need to come into the fort right now . . rough night at work and if I have to deal with any more parents who can't watch their kids I may go homicidal.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• That dog sounds adorable, Andrew. I'm sorry for your loss.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I've been away for a few days staying with a good friend... I have to go back home this morning
              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Pardon me while I find a pillow to scream into because of the mess at work right now. Oh and management..and gahhhhhhh.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• First day of a class..had to get up in front of people and speak. Almost had a panic attack. I am SO not a public speaker *hides*
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                    First day of a class..had to get up in front of people and speak. Almost had a panic attack. I am SO not a public speaker *hides*
                    I've always hated that. I used to shake. Then one day when I had to speak in front of a group of people I suddenly thought, "So shake! It won't kill you!" I realized that if I just accepted the fact that I'd get shaky, I could say what I wanted to say and nobody really noticed, or cared, that I was shaky. It felt really good to know I could talk in front of people and get through it. Of course, being unable to shut up when I have a very strong opinion is probably part of it...
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• My back is killing me. And I had to give up my nice couch for two weeks because someone else volunteered it for a play.
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Yay! I was feeling lonely on my planet! Coffee (no, real milk, not the new "creamer"), and a huge pot of chicken noodle soup coming in with me.

Comment

• ::hiding mostly:: They have things sooo fouled up at work! I'm lucky to be able to get the basics of my job done in 4x the time they should take. I *hate* remodeles/inspections/broken thing/'upgrades'!

The only good thing is it's getting over with all at once...just one more month......

Comment

• Ugh.

I just need to crash here for a little while. I have a ton of stuff that needs to get done and only one me. It amazes me how I am apparently the only one in the house who knows how to pick up after myself. Somehow I am supposed to just magically get everything done.

And I need to go down to the college, fix my schedule and get an ID card, then my daughter has an interview to get into a private school this week, and I have a dental appointment this week, plus I need to finish 2 twin-size quilts and deliver them this week.

https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *dives under the blankets* I am just going to hide here for like ever. Fire Marshall came in and we have to completely redo our server room. Yeah that is going to be the hubby and I coming in on the weekend. He only works 2.5 days a week here and has a bunch of other crap to do. Plus he is sick so it will probably be me doing most of it.

And if I have to see my boss (also my uncle) I might just kill him. Hubby has strep (got him into urgent care last night then had to take him home and go find a 24 hour pharmacy at 10pm at night. There aren't any in the town we live in. I had to go all the way to where I work to find one. Yeah that is a hour round trip. I got home after 11pm and then got woke up a lot by the hubby coughing (who got a ton of sleep today bastard). So the uncle decides to get mouthy with me. I lost it. One bonus to working for family. I can mouth right back to the boss.

I am just going to stay here, don't want to mow the lawn.
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *hugs everybody who needs it, feeling a little bad as Kanalah is working on something for him at the moment*

Comment

Working...
                                X