• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, Hina! You'll do great!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

My car decided to stop being a functioning vehicle when I went to start it after PT with the recruiters today... Can I come hide from the cost of a new starter and the PITA it's gonna be to put it in? I'll bring music and donuts?

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
        Becks, from what you've been saying in the Lupo thread they count as pillows.
        You've got a point there.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        I have a winnie the pooh blankie from when i was little. i'll go find it.
        I have Winnie the Pooh blankies from when I was...23. I'll bring them. And my lilac quilt.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Oh, I forgot my booze contribution. Umm, all I have is some cheap vodka and Kahlua. And some Downhome Punch. And maybe a Guinness hiding in the back of the fridge.

Comment

Cheap vodka can be filtered through a Brita or Pur and turned into decent stuff.

Kahlua is tasty.

Mmm. Now I need coffee for the Kahlua. Dammit! Coffee hasn't landed on my doorstep yet! It's still in transit!

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
              *offers up special Hot Chocolate made from real Melted chocolate*
              Hands over cinnamon, vanilla and cayenne to fix the hot chocolate.

Quoth KiaKat View Post
              Cheap vodka can be filtered through a Brita or Pur and turned into decent stuff.
              Decent, yes. Good, not according to the mythbusters. Jackdaw knew people who did that, and unless you're drinking waaaaay to much vodka, you're better off just buying the good stuff - you need a dedicated filteration setup for it, and you're still going to need to replace the filter often, etc.

Comment

Oh I know. I've done it before. It's a pain in the butt, but it was kinda fun.

Comment

It R my birfday and I haz BROWNIES!!! (for breakfast, even! )

edit: someone make me this and these.
                  Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 10-01-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not that talented. But I could make you cupcakes wrapped in these and topped in these!

And how about a bit of sparkle?

Comment

Where's my tea? *hides again*

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                        Sorry, I'm not that talented. But I could make you cupcakes wrapped in these and topped in these!

And how about a bit of sparkle?
                        hehe, i like the blue and yellow striped party hat

Comment

I have a migraine. Anyone got any chocolate? *whimper* I've got several blankets..?
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I have Hershey Kisses. And triple chocolate chunk brownies.

*gives*

Comment

Can I come in? I don't want to do the statements for the month. I can make irish stew (using a bottle of Gunisness) and many desserts
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

:bringing several blankets, a bouncy Russian Blue cat, a jumbo sized bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a fresh bottle of Bailey's:

Room for one more?
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X