Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no I'm done with yours, Myt, it was pretty fast and zero stress. It's these two twins that have to be done *this week* and I know I'm going to have 2 days this week that I won't have time to work on them.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *Comes in, perhaps a little to cheerily*
      I'm doing pretty well right now - the boyfriend and I are living together, and things are still working out well (but hey its only been about 2 weeks); but i wanted to check in on everybody

I have:
      Booze - whatever your heart desires (magical clear wine bottles whatever you wish for is what pours out!)
      baked goodies (we're gonna work with the same concept as the booze)
      coffee, tea,
      soup
      extra blankets?
      chocolate
      ice-cream
      (walks around with an air-line stewardess type cart - only its imbued with Mary Poppins type magic - whatever you're asking for, is what i can pull out of it)

love and hugs to all, hope things start improving soon.
      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Just got word that EAP (Emergency Action Protocol) is eminent here. As I am at work, that means that there has been a tornado sighted, and that at any time I have to hit the alarm and poof. Keep positive thoughts for me.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• EAP activated, and of course the Tornado never developed. We did get a Severe Thunderstorm Watch (which triggers the EAP)..but since no Tornado..tomorrow I get to get yelled at for the EAP. Yay.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Another case of 'the blahs'. I could disappear right now and nobody would notice or care.
            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• :eeking out:: Okay, it's my one-day weekend. I *think* everyone at work is still as they were this time last week. And the construction gentlemen said that they should be done Saturday, so new people to trip over next week, and "training" (by the "telephone" method) on Monday.

Comment

• attempts to climb in
                in the midst of super highs and lows of bipolar type reactions yet i'm supposedly not bipolar.
                my counselor lies and the birth control just makes it worse, especially when its that time of the month its super intense instead of the usual crud

can't get in to see anyone until next month. lovely

Comment

• Quoth Severen13 View Post
                  Another case of 'the blahs'. I could disappear right now and nobody would notice or care.
                  At least one person will notice.

Comment

• My dad is heading towards a downward spiral again. I want to help him, but can't. How do you explain to someone whose word is his bond that leaving an abusive relationship isn't betraying his vows?

Fuck, I just want to cry... I probably won't even get to see him this Easter holidays (as previously planned) because my mother makes his life hell everytime that he comes to see us. It's so very unfair!
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                      My dad is heading towards a downward spiral again. I want to help him, but can't. How do you explain to someone whose word is his bond that leaving an abusive relationship isn't betraying his vows?

Fuck, I just want to cry... I probably won't even get to see him this Easter holidays (as previously planned) because my mother makes his life hell everytime that he comes to see us. It's so very unfair!
                      Perhaps tell him that mom has already betrayed her vows, if she's abusive to him? I don't know. I'm so sorry.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Thanks Moon-Cat, it's just that the cycle is pissing me off. It's getting shorter and Dad is sounding more stressed/angry/depressed this time. He knows that he can come to stay with us anytime, no questions asked and we won't let her know where he is. My mother is behaving worse than usual (according to Dad) and yet I know that in a few days/weeks, he'll call me and say "She's better, she's changed. She says that she won't behave like this anymore. It'll be better this time. I need to change too, she's not the whole problem, it's mostly me." I wish he'd leave.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                          My dad is heading towards a downward spiral again. I want to help him, but can't. How do you explain to someone whose word is his bond that leaving an abusive relationship isn't betraying his vows?
                          because he is upholding his vows and she isn't so it isn't his fault that she broke her part of the vows? and that since it was a two part thing he really is free to leave as thats not part of marriage to make your partner (or yourself) miserable.
                          and that he endured this long is enough. possible suggestion unless its been done
                          and the whole how many times is she going to lie that she has changed only to drag your dad through it again? lying is promise/bond breaking too.

Comment

• You know you're a nursing student when you clean up puke at home and then go to school with very little sleep and clean up some more puke.

You know it will get better eventually when you're sitting in the ER (because the puking at home person has been doing so for a few days now) and the nurse spends a minute to give you suggestions on good interventions for your care plan (basically, helping me with my homework). So at least there's that.

Comment

• OK, I'm just going to clear some cobwebs out of here & sit in that corner & sulk!
                              Life hates me again!

*sigh*
                              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Ok, back, you can stop hurting any time now.
                                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Working...
                                X