This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
    I hear you Eisa. I took my sleep aid what two hours ago and here I am still reading and checking CS on my phone. And when I finally settle down to go to sleep it'll take an hour to fall asleep. I have to have my music playing as I fall asleep. My metal favorites playlist is on repeat.

"And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hugs Rummy and Eisa*

It's my day off and I had to go bra shopping.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• who knew there was a reverse form of SAD, where one hates the sun. Yeah I am pretty sure I have it since the hotter it gets the more bitchy I am getting. I lived in the PNW for the freaking rain and grey, not 80 degree temps. If I want heat I will go to Vegas where they believe in AC and lovely people who bring you drinks.

Does this place have a basement? I want dark and cold. *goes off to throw rocks at the sun*
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I'm with you, Elspeth. All the sun and heat does is make me cranky and worsen my headaches.

Have I mentioned how much I LOATHE waking up with the corners of my mouth split open?
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• The sun? It's EBIL. *hiss at the sun as she walks to the bus stop*

Comment

• I need sleep but I'm still too wound up . . . and I only have to work half a day tomorrow but Fridays' going to be a 12 hour day. Then I've got to work Saturday evening and Sunday will be my only day off before next weekend.

And I've got to play pricing manager next week since Ma's going on vacation (again.) And we've got Inventory coming up the last week of the month and my backstock room looks like the ass end of a rummage sale.

In the words of Al Bundy: shoot me.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                The sun? It's EBIL. *hiss at the sun as she walks to the bus stop*
                Cursed daystar! It burns us!

( I like the sun okay...sometimes..when it's not making me overheated, or being too bright, or making my migraines worse. )
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix

Cursed daystar! It burns us!

( I like the sun okay...sometimes..when it's not making me overheated, or being too bright, or making my migraines worse. )
                  I hate it. I really do. I'm a night person and a mild weather person (spring and autumn are my favorite seasons weather wise).

Comment

• The sun is my nemesis.

Also I am so fucking tired right now. I don't WANT to have to help my aunt take a walk and then clean up the pantry and clean off the table. -whines-
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I feel more awake at night. I looove spring and autumn and I love winter too.

But summer can just stop being so icky.

But sometimes the sun is so pretty through the trees. I...I don't know. I am odd, really.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Finally got daughter's surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning. And I have 2 HW assignments and 2 online quizzes due Sunday night. *sigh*

But I made a 96 on my midterm
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Winter is ok if I can do one or more of the following: bundle up well, curl up under a mountain of blankets, or sit in front of roaring fire. Preferably with a loved one. I love snow as well. I'm just really sensitive to really hot temps and really low temps.

And the moon is amazing. I'd take the moon (even when it's not visible like when it's new) over the sun any day. I respect the sun. It's important. It gives plants life which in turn gives us life.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah
                            Finally got daughter's surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning. And I have 2 HW assignments and 2 online quizzes due Sunday night. *sigh*

But I made a 96 on my midterm
                            Good luck to you and your daughter and yeah for good grades.

Comment

• Daughter's eye is healing nicely. Just have to keep reminding her not to touch her eyeball. And the eye drops? Yeah ... Not working too well in putting them in. I have to keep reminding her not to close her eyes.

I'm doing better with sleeping but not with the eating. *le sigh*

Comment

• *sets up a Tea Stall in the corner*

Anybody got any mental duct tape? The little box where i shove all my worries and problems is kinda getting full now and i need something to help hold it all together.
                                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Working...
                                X