Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just...feel like shit today. My aunt yelled at me last night. Cuz I couldn't find some stupid containers. Well, maybe if you weren't a fucking HOARDER, I could FIND shit. And I know I'm overreacting to that, but she's family, so all it does is push me into flashback mode. Lovely. Someone else who probably thinks I'm worthless and stupid. I was really missing THAT!

I can't find a stupid job. Like...gawd, I can't even find one I -can't- do for that matter. My anxiety is crippling. My feet are fucked up. I did find a couple I -could- do...but they're in Maryland, and I'm not supposed to move there yet, and I need my driver's license anyway, which I don't have. So...really just a pipe dream.

Shoot me? Put me out of my misery? Anything? Please?
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I'm with Taboo: yeah for birthdays!

@Eisa: where in Maryland? I live there! (PM me if you want)

*many many more hugs to all*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Happy birthday Child Rum! booo on mr not a rum....start cake without him? since he's going to the gym like he should has any...so if you are a mean mom then i am mean in general.

@dragon_wings, yep, just had a three hour nap and feel worse...so tired all the time. depression go away

@ Eisa many hugs. I remember what being yelled at even over trivial things is like. just because someone yells at you doesn't mean you are dumb or less than you. it means that person is frustrated and whatever his or her issue is family or stranger, it isn't yours and just breathe. something my counselor told me today
        Last edited by Midnight12; 07-08-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Happy birthday to all. And I agree with midnight, start the cake without him.

*hugs*
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I know all about tired so *hugs* to all. As for birthdays..happy birthday to all who had one recently
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs for Eisa*

Comment

• to Child Rum!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• *** sending snuggles to everyone ***

To those who are having trouble finding a job, please don't give up hope or blame yourself. It's just HARD out there right now.

To those who are tired and burnt out...me too...sucks, doesn't it? I'm sorry any of us having to feel that way.

To the birthday folks...hope it was a happy one It is my mom's birthday too. She is 84 years old.
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *comes in with blanky, teddy and my purring furball of a cat*

Made it through opening night of Les Misreables and the cast party following. Little Bits did great with the exception of when Marius forgot what scene they were in and started singing scene 11 in scene 19. The cast got a standing ovation last night. Tired and want to get sleep before tonight's performance.

*goes and finds a snuggly corner and take a nap*

Comment

• *adds her purring people loving kitty to the pile*

Well I have half of my homework and quizzes that are due Sunday night done, so go me! Now I just need to finish the other half and then get some sewing work done so I feel productive.
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• hey you got half of your homework and quizzes done, that's being productive!

Comment

• Got my project in memory of plaidman started (For those of you that don't know, it's essentially buying the models he first started minatures painting with (ONe ting we had in common) painting them up all nice and then selling them and donating to a charity he supported)

but lord help me, these are on a different scale to most minatures I'm used to, the details are so small.
                          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Bleh..

I feel like this weekend has just been one of those times where no matter what I try to do, I just end up causing problems for people or upsetting them. My father is mad at me because I'm not as successful as my cousins and am apparently embarrassing him in front of the family because of that, my mom is mad at me because I'm less miserable than her, my friend is mad at me because I'm really bad at talking to new people and apparently made his party awkward last night even though I really tried, my one roommate is mad because we forgot to invite him to that party and he feels left out, and my other roommate is mad because I accidentally cockblocked him at said party and ended up being a third wheel for a while before my delayed powers of observation kicked in.

I think I probably just shouldn't go to social gatherings if this is the kind of fallout that happens.

Comment

• Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                              but lord help me, these are on a different scale to most minatures I'm used to, the details are so small.
                              Oh geesh, good luck. Do you have some sort of magnifier to use?

It sounds like a great project but I can get how frustrating that would be.

Comment

• Nah I don't, usually I don't need to because they are 28mm heroic scale, which is fairly big and chunky, but put next to a heroic model, the more realistic size is tiny, 2.5cm tal lcompared to the heroic 4cm tall. Details are a lot smaller too because its realistically proportioned.
                                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Working...
                                X