This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *streches*

Got some rest, a hot shower and took Little Bits to her boyfriends/cast mates house. His parents are taking them to dinner and then to the theatre by their call time. Going out to dinner with Hubby and getting Little Bits and her boyfriend flowers for after the play tonight then to the theatre to sit in the audience tonight to see Les Miserables. I have been working back stage.

Comment

• Just got off work 30 minutes early cause I'm so tired. I'm so tired I started stuttering when answering a customer's question. I'm gonna go home and go to bed. Even if it'll only be 5 by then. Thank the gods I have tomorrow off. If I get up and go out tomorrow I'll go to the craft shop to get more yarn for crocheting.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• YAY Child Rum shares a birthday with one of my best friends...!

Hoorayyyyy for everyone's birthdays!

*hugs everyone, for comfort and for yayness too*

My knee can stop swelling right NOW. *stern face*

... .... .....
        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 07-10-2011, 07:14 AM. Reason: adding stuff
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *drops off some cookies*

Whew! I got my homework and quizzes done and now I can play with fabric...well after the kids go to bed. Had 2 temper tantrums before lunch. One for each child. Thankfully things have calmed down for now.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kanalah - at least they're spreading the "love" around.

Put daughter down for nap earlier today. She was screaming "I'm wiggling!" for a good 10 minutes.

Yeah ... I have an interesting home-life.

Comment

• Rummy!

A lot of people tell me that it's never boring at my house.

Comment

• We're two peas in a pod then.

Life with Autism: You never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                  We're two peas in a pod then.

Life with Autism: You never know what you're gonna get.
                  It's like a box of chocolates.

And having a younger sibling with special needs, I can attest to that statement.

*offers up a box of assorted fudge*
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I sleep about 18 hours last night. I was soo tired. Now I'm wide awake. And I work tomorrow. Oh well as long as I get to sleep before 5 am.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Hornet's nest on my house + PITA neighbors = BAD.

Have to call exterminator. I already feel like a murderer, but I have no choice. If the neighbors get stung, I'm in deep doo-doo.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Yet again things in my life have ended up getting messed up, i shouldn't be suprised really.
                        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Whatever nasty bug I have, I want it to go away.

I have a raging headache, alternate fever and chills and my guts feel like two cats duking it out.

Comment

• -antiseptic snorgles-

I have a burgeoning migraine. And apparently, my blood test results are in. So I get to call them tomorrow. Fuck. I hate phone calls.
                            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *Cuddles Kanalah, RavenQ and Eisa* No words for RavenQ, just cuddles
                              @Kanalah, it sounds like you have what we had a few weeks ago. Ours lasted 3 days each start to finish, with the middle day being the worst. Hope you feel better soon!

@Eisa - Hope the migraine is over with quickly! I used to hate phone calls with a fiery passion too, but I'm better than I was. My old boss figured out how much I hated the phones and made me take every call possible, answering as many questions as I could without help, transferring calls and taking messages when appropriate. It seemed mean at the time, even though he was perfectly polite about it and not snarky. It was worth the stress though, since I now have a very professional-sounding telephone voice most of the time. Some telemarketers still ask for my mummy or daddy though!
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• It's been a not so great day. I'm just gonna barricade myself in here the rest of the week.
                                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X