Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Hugs Kara* I'd be extremely pissed off, you're handling it very well. Hope your munchkins are okay!
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *growls* I have had a very bad day. One of my coworkers is continuing to piss me off (look for a post in CoC as soon as I get home and can type it out). And the weather is not helping.

*hugs and healing energies to everyone*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *cries* I miss my boyfriend. I'm kinda depressed... Ok I am depressed. I can't sleep (in fact I'm nearly wide awake). And the only thing keeping me close to sane is my metal playlist. 'Cuse me while I curl up in the corner to cry. Let me know if my music is bothering anyone

*grabs her bunny rabbit stuffed animal, a blanket, a ton of pillows and her iPod and curls up*

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it's some kind of food poisoning. Thankfully nothing that requires a Dr and I'm happy that I'm the only one suffering. Although I always feel terribly guilty about getting sick.

This afternoon is my daughter's pre-op physical and I'm crossing fingers that hubby will take a half day to child wrangle with me since I'm not back at 100% yet.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'm slightly worried as I got a letter about redoing a blood test, that isn't what worries me, what does is the speed which it was sent, had my blood drawn friday, the letter was sent on Monday, the NHS isn't known for being fast so I'm conderned that it bodes ill.
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• *whimper* My head hurts. I wanna hurl. My insides hate me for shoveling painkillers in there, but what am I supposed to do?

Also, my aunt is infuriating. I've not been 5 years old for 25 years, so why the heck does this woman speak to me like I am? Disability isn't stupidity, miss. On top of that, I have gotten to so many things by bus in the last ten years that I do believe I know how the stupid things function. This woman presumes to tell me that I need to leave early. Noooo kidding?!!? Really? I am so utterly shocked. You mean they're not secretly transporters?? Now you tell me.

But then, she was the one who didn't really know how to read a bus schedule. Seriously. I showed her how it worked. Grrrr.

or ? Hard to know sometimes.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I would go for both. *hands RootedPhoenix a cup of tea with a shot of something.* Also hugs to help the hurt go away.
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Add the into the mix too & you're sorted

Meh, I had to withdraw from my current uni course yesterday. It was challenging and the subject was very interesting but with my pain levels going wonky & this stupid tiredness & lethargy that creeps in with it, my concentration is so shot I could barely get through a page of reading at a time, let alone retain any of it

I do have the option of using up a small amount of left over funds before the end of the month so I may see if there's a light short course starting later this year I can get onto to keep myself in the loop.

Today I think I will wear my motto T shirt I got from Avenue Q and sit in that corner over there & watch old Torchwood on the TV!
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *hugs to everyone*

I'm laying here wide awake at 5:24 when I have to be up at 5:45 for work. Why you ask? Cause my housemates have been tromping through the house *all* night* and music via headphones only mask a certain amount of sound. Add to that about 10 minutes ago someone pounded on the front door and I think someone was evicted. Now I'm cold, grouchy, and tired.

*makes a big pot of coffee*

Comment

• Thanks for the support guys! My aunt does care, she's just...well, yeah. Infuriating.

*offers lots of caffeinated soda to dragon_wings*
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• RAWR!

I are mad at Mr. Rum. He went to gym at 8 AM or so. I went out to use push mower on the front lawn. Mr. Rum came home from 2 gym classes (he got us lunch from subway and got home at 12 NOON). He was all, "Who tried to cut the front grass? Who used the push mower?"

I told him it was me.

Then he told me it was a crappy job, and he went out and got real mower and mowed the lawn.

I did all that hard work for nothing.

Though I won't admit to it, it was a crappy job. However in my defense, the grass was really really really high and well, I'm not exactly the greatest at using the push mower.

But he didn't have to yell at me!

Comment

• I am the super pissed today.
                          I just got called everything short of nazi (which was heavily implied) for daring to think that the world has progressed in the past fifty years, or something like that. I don't even know, the conversation degraded so quickly. That and my awesomesauce former boss was called a nazi by this person, and when I said I thought boss was doing the right thing (saying schools should serve veggies with every meal) I became an evil anti-American who wants to take everyone's rights away.
                          Of course, the people I'm living with have made their distaste of me clear. I'm starting to think that I'm just someone for everyone to hate right now. I've been crying since the people left for the store, and I accidentally stabbed myself with a needle while trying to sew earlier, I'm shaking so much. I had plans to get things done today and now that's gone, and I'll be all depressed next week and stuff...
                          And then just before they left, they were totally different, sweet and everything because my husband came home to show our tv off to his friends. So of course he's probably not going to believe me later when I tell him what's going on.

I think that I can't live with roommates or other people, because lately everyone but my husband and a few friends have been pissed off with me for no reason.

*Brings lots of dragons and stuffed animals to the fort* I've been busy since I was here last, least I can do is share.
                          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen
                            *Brings lots of dragons and stuffed animals to the fort* I've been busy since I was here last, least I can do is share.
                            Dragons!!! What? I like dragons. *hugs for Rummy and zombiequeen*

I'm in a better mood now then I was earlier. But my thoughts are a lot darker then normal and it kinda freaks me out. I no like it.

Comment

• *hugs dragon_wings*
                              You can have all the dragons you want, I have several here.
                              I've been getting more and more depressed lately too. At first I thought it was a change in the weather, but now I'm pretty sure I'm just depressed.
                              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• I'm about to go to my sister's house to spend the night with her family and I'm worried I'm putting them out, burdening them in some way. These are the people that let me live rent free for 6 weeks when I had to get away from my abusive ex girlfriend.

And I miss my boyfriend! He comes back from Morocco on Monday. I miss hearing his voice in my ear (via phone. We live 4 hours apart. )

Comment

Working...
                                X