This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -snorgles all you lovelies- <3

I have a canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip that hurts like a bitch. I put numbing stuff on it. Now I feel like I'm about to start going "derr" and drool on myself or something.

I also keep listening to "Bullet With Butterfly Wings." I should stop that. It makes my mind go...dark-ish.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
      I think that I can't live with roommates or other people, because lately everyone but my husband and a few friends have been pissed off with me for no reason.
      We may not be real, but we aren't pissed with you .

Could you and your husband find somewhere of your own? Even a rented trailer would be better, or so it seems to me.

Comment

• Thanks Mikkel, I needed to read that.

We're working on it, but we agreed to move in with these people (hubby's grandparents) because they need people living with them or they'll go into a home. They're alright, but they LOVE arguing and they do the whole "directly aggressive and up front in your face" stuff, I'm used to passive aggressive.
        They told hubby when he talked to them earlier that they do like me, I'm just wrong all the time on the important stuff. They're old and think like old people, so me being a yung'in means I'm always wrong.
        We were going to get a trailer, but the place we interviewed at got closed down a week after we did the tour. They didn't pay their taxes or something. Hubby's hoping to get transferred soon, and if he does, the pay increase will mean we can start looking again.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• *hugs dragon_wings, Rummy, zombiequeen, and Eisa*

PMS. I hate it.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Off I go again to the vampires...er...Doctors, yet another damn blood test.
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• to all

I've just dropped one of the guineapigs off at the vets. She's being sedated for a scan on her tummy today to try & work out what the lump the vet found in there is.
              Judging by the weight she's lost I'm not feeling too confident
              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *hugs Cazzi*

I hope she's okay. *offers a plushie*
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• -cuddles Cazzi and poor little guinea pig- -and the other guinea pigs, for that matter-
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Aww thanks everyone

She's home again, The lump turned out to be a cyst and the vet isn't concerned about that, but, she's still losing weight and sits hunched up like she's in pain
                    For now, we're trying some antibiotics in case there's something lurking in her gut. Otherwise its blood tests & xrays... which means an anaesthetic; and piggies don't do well with those.

Its going to be fun in the mornings now, having to clean an abscess on one piggy & get antibiotics into another. Where did I put my leather gauntlets?
                    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *hugs to all* I am just going to take a nap in the corner. My butt hurts. I was getting out of the Hubby's truck yesterday (it has been raining) and I was sliding out like I always do and just keep going. Hubby says truck either spit me out or tried to eat me. He hears an owwwww out of me and no wife. It still hurts today and I have an office job. This is not going to be a fun day
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• :hugs: for everybody.
                        I finished another dragon last night, you guys can all cuddle it.
                        I'm pretty sore today. I fell off the bed yesterday and smacked my wrist on the table on the way down. Oddly enough, it's my other wrist (the one I landed on, but there was an entire queen-size blanket underneath me) that hurts the most. That would be lovely, to have finally broken my right wrist. I think it's just sprained though.
                        Either way, I -just- dropped my state insurance because hubby's job told me to so they could put me on his plan.
                        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• out: My boyfriend should have been back by now. Ugh. I miss his voice. And I'm not texting him till I know he's back. So I've been stalking his Facebook wall for the past 18 hours.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• D'awww. :3 I know the feeling.

Have I mentioned again that canker sores hurt like a bitch?
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa
                              D'awww. :3 I know the feeling.

Have I mentioned again that canker sores hurt like a bitch?
                              *hugs* I had braces for a few years. So I know the feeling. And just to piss me off I get one every once in a while. I hate it when I'd get two at the same time. Ugh.
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• -hugs- Braces were a bitch too, I feel for you. I think it's just...being awful 'cause it's on the inside of my bottom lip and gets fucked up every time my mouth moves or...something.

I should be asleep. Gawd knows I'm tired enough. But nope, I can't make my mind shut the fuck up enough to sleep. It's 5 a.m. D: I want to sleep. Even if I do have bad dreams again...as usual.
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X