X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -glomps zombiequeen-

-snorgles everyone else-

How did I not know until now what "Mr Tinker Train" by Ozzy Osbourne is about? D: Fuck. I should be asleep. I tried. I keep thinking about shit. My brain won't go to sleep. D: GO TO SLEEP, BRAIN. -WITHOUT- all the bad, nasty images.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa View Post
      GO TO SLEEP, BRAIN. -WITHOUT- all the bad, nasty images.
      Try music that fills you with happy images? Doesn't have to be something slow.... just something that makes you go all and "yay!" and distracts you from the scary. (This works for me when I have migraines and my brain won't shut up.) *hugs and hands Eisa lots of cookies* YAY SUGAR!

Alternately... http://cuteoverload.com/ could work. Fuzzycute power!
      Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 07-26-2011, 10:45 PM. Reason: punctuation fix.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Ugh. Bank account's overdrafted. One of the people who we contacted and asked to delay the payment apparently lied and so it went through anyways. Paycheck comes tomorrow, and I can't ask anyone for money until then. Of course the money transfer from my paypal won't go through because my bank account's overdrafted!
        I'm probably over exaggerating this, but I'm supposed to be on my period and it hasn't started yet and I tripped over a stupid box earlier and I'm just in a pissy mood right now.

*finds a corner to hide in.*
        I have skittles if anyone wants to come find me.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• -finds zombiequeen and steals skittles-

RP, I love cute overload. SQUEE!

Especially when the thoughts in my head correspond a lot to this.

My period's also supposed to start soon and I ain't happy about it. Fucking period.
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Fuck periods! They pretty much suck.
            I have all of the sick and sore, but none of the...ickiness.
            And...somehow this Toothless plushie is now full of holes. I blame hubby because he was throwing it around last night going "NIGHT FURY! DUCKKKKK!!!!!"
            I'm so going to play Viva Pinata later after I finish work for today. Although something tells me that room is going to take more than one day to clean.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• D'aww. Poor little Toothless plushie. Do the same to your hubby.
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I don't know if I can actually toss my husband around...that won't stop me from trying!
                I fixed all of Toothless' holes.
                Ryuu has taken great joy in watching me work and rearrange the other room today. I think she's seeing all of that nice green wood floor that I'm clearing off and going "GREEN LOTS OF GREEN I MUST RUN ON IT AND LICK IT!"
                I made a purple and pink octopidder to go with my green and white one, and I'm just now finishing a dark+light yellow one. I get so much work done when I'm pissed off!

Comment

• My appetite has been less then stellar since last night but I'm hungry now. Still way too jumpy. And I keep opening my door too check the tv in the living room (it's a huge screen tv that's hooked up to the security cameras on the front and the back of the house.).
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I'm sorry you had to deal with crazy person.

Goddamnit. I was just about to go to bed when I watched the music video for "Never Too Late," got immensely triggered, and am now sitting here rocking back and forth, hyperventilating and bawling my eyes out. And damn, I type amazingly well for being in that condition. Huh.
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Let's just say it's not been my evening . . . my brother decided to have a loud meltdown outside on the front porch when he decided to be nosy and basically eavesdrop and me and Mom discussing this coming month's bills. And I keep telling my Mom not to discuss it around him b/c he always does that and she'll not do it for awhile and then she'll start back again and it's the same crap all over again.

It's still hot out here and I've had two days off from work and go back tomorrow and work this weekend . . . I'm sticky again.

I'm trying to relax out here on the front porch and listening to Sirius online . . .why am I listening to the Elvis channel?
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *Cuddles everyone* So sore from the dentist visit yesterday, not my teeth hurting but my poor jaw. On the upside, my lovely dentist gave me lots of breaks to rest my jaw. (That still sounds pretty dirty!)

@Eisa - That's it missy, you're banned from music unless they're songs that make you happy or are situation-appropriate. Don't argue, I hold the bacon... wait, that's RWH. Um... wait a moment, I'll think of something! *Cuddles Eisa some more*
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *hugs everyone*
                          I had a great day. I work a opening (which sucked) then met up with some friends in town for Otakon (including ShadowTiger!). I spent 10 hours there talking with my two friends. Only reason I left was it was 3 am and if I didn't catch that bus I'd have to wait another hour. And I don't know if my friends (or I) would have lasted another hour. I'm now home in bed getting ready to go to sleep.

I figured we needed some positivity!

*sends positive/happy thoughts to everyone*

Love you all.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post

@Eisa - That's it missy, you're banned from music unless they're songs that make you happy or are situation-appropriate. Don't argue, I hold the bacon... wait, that's RWH. Um... wait a moment, I'll think of something! *Cuddles Eisa some more*
                            -cuddles- That was supposed to be an inspiring song! Didn't quite...work that way, apparently...

Torment me with cookies, that works. Er...I mean...wait a minute, why am I telling you how to make me stop? -snorgles-
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Waiting to find out how I did on my math final. I hate waiting. In the meantime I have to get my paperwork ready for the state fair. And finish a quilt top and measure for the borders.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *huggles* to everyone.

I had to drop out of my last uni course, it was pretty taxing & I've been feeling so grotty I just haven't been able to concentrate
                                On the good side though, I signed up for a less taxing one which I got a discount on that starts in October!

And, my sick piggies are getting better. The losing weight one put on 100g in a week and the abcsessy one is finally healing up nicely!

*herds in piggies for piggy snuggles*
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X